The day I met Her (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Before I could say anything about Guitarhero, I suddenly hear someone shout in excitement.

I look to my left and saw a girl with blonde hair approach Gotoh-San and I quickly.

Ohhh no. It's an extrovert! Their auras are always too much for me to handle!!

"That's a guitar, right? Do you play?!"

I've even been Third Wheeled!!

After talking to myself in my head, I suddenly heard Gotoh-San making a noise that sounded like she was choking. I turn my focus to her, wondering if she didn't know what to say.

Or... She did want to say something, but the words were just stuck in her throat.

"Hello?" The blondie waved her hand at Gotoh-San.

I quietly say to myself...

"I don't think that Gotoh-San is doing okay..."

The blondie backs away, and she says...

"Hey, sorry to ambush you two. I'm Nijika Ijichi, second-year at Shimo-Kitazawa High."

What?! How the hell did she say it without stammering or looking down?!

As I talk to myself in my head again, I look at Gotoh-San and I hear her say...

"Hitori Gotoh. Shuka High. First-year."

Crap! I'm also gonna have to introduce myself or I'm dead meat!

"Ah- Uhh- H-Hiroko Hayasaka. First-year at Shuka-high."

SHIT!! I should've made preparations before talking!

"So tell me, Hitori-Chan..."

My body freezes and my eyes begin to widen after getting the blondie's words through my head.

Okay, immediately using first names was definitely something I didn't expect from her.

"How good are you at guitar?"

"Pretty decent, I guess."

The blondie claps her hands and looks at Gotoh-San with excitement.

"Really?!"

 Then she looks at me with that smile of hers.

 "And do you play the guitar too, Hiroko-Kun?"

I nod my head and try not to look away from her.

"Yeaahhh... My skills are okay, but I didn't bring my guitar with me."

"That's great! But... It's also a bummer that you didn't bring your guitar with you."

Well, I should have prepared for the worst.

The blondie looks back at Gotoh-San and leans closer to her.