"Mmm" He smirked "You can have some, fat ass."

"You knew I was finna ask too." He laughed

"Seriously tho, I'm standing on big business so don't come over here tryna provoke me and shit Kamarion."

"Dayla nobody worried about you foo."
"I know you like the back of my hand."

"You know shit cs i'm standin' on biz too, fuck you tammat!"

After getting stuff from the grocery store he took his groceries home and put them up before going to Dayla's house.

He got the key from under the mat and unlocked the front door before putting it back. As soon as he entered her house the smell of weed mixed with incense hit his nose.

Dayla smoked weed heavy, he didn't know why but she had been that way since he met her.

Saint was used to Dayla running up to him and jumping on him as soon as he came through the door but she didn't do that this time.

She came up and took the bags from him before going to the kitchen.

"I can't have no hug?"
"Tuh no" She scoffed

He went in the kitchen and smacked her butt before hugging her from the back. Saint kissed on her neck before sliding his hands in her pants.

"Kamarion"

"Hmm?"

"I'm not finna play games witchu. You was just so uninterested in me now you feeling all on me. If you gone be doing all that just go home."

"Shawty ian tryna hear allat." He responded pulling her pants down to her ankles.

"This why I can never move on." She sighed "Mmhm"

Saint put his gun on the counter then pushed his boxers and sweatpants down. "Spread em" He laughed

Dayla listened to him then he slid inside her. Saint put his hand up her shirt and gripped her titty then put his other hand around her neck.

"You done wimme?" He asked in her ear.

"Mmhm" She whimpered "Ion understand det, use yo words."

"Yes i'm done witchu!" Dayla moaned throwing her head back on his shoulder. "Yeen goin' nowhere stop fuckin' playin' wimme foo."

"Okayyyy"

"If you try to leave me again imma fuck you up. You understand me Dayla?"

"I understand baby I understand- fuck!" She whined putting her arm back. "Ion care 'bout you puttin' yo hand back hea, yeen stoppin' shit."

Saint continued to slam into her while cussing and groaning in her ear.

"You betta hold det shit ian playin' witchu." He demanded feeling her legs shake a little.

"Kamarion- omg- I can't!" Dayla continued to whine as her knees went weak. "Stand up foo."

She fixed her posture then he gave her deeper, slower strokes.

"God damn" He moaned as she started throwing it back on him. "Keep goin- just like det baby."

"Oueee i'm cumming baby!"
"Let det shit out Day... i'm right behind you."

Seconds later he released inside of her as she came at the same time as him.

--

Saint walked down the stairs of the porch then walked down three blocks. He was about to serve somebody he always served.

"Wassup foo" He spoke dapping him up. "Ain't nun, ain't nun. I just want da usual." The guy responded.