Kung fu Daycare

(The image above is Tai-lung's new outfit. Our guy can't go shirtless forever, my dudes. Even if it is sexy as hell)

Tai-lung rolled over in his bed, still sound asleep. The sun had risen quite a while ago, but he was tired and injured, so he had allowed himself to sleep in. Unbeknownst to him, someone had cracked open his door and was creeping into his room. The person walked over to his bedside, took out their phone, and made it play a loud, blaring air horn noise. Tai-lung yelped, jumped out of his skin and woke up to the sight of Jade looming over him with a wide, toothy grin. Tai-lung pulled his blanket close to him, as if it would protect him from the strange loud noise Jade had made.

"Rise and shine, motherfucker!", Jade exclaimed, sounding way too happy at such an early hour. Tai-lung was so confused

"Jade, why are you here?!", Tai-lung exclaimed loudly. Jade didn't even flinch as she handed him a set of folded clothes.

"No time to explain. Just get ready and put these on.", she told the young man. Tai-lung took the clothes and stared down at them. Then he looked up at Jade, still very confused.

"I still don't understand why- ", he started to say, but the only response he got was the door to his room sliding closed. Jade had already left. Tai-lung sighed tiredly.

"Alright, I suppose I'm doing this now.", he said to himself, before taking a good look at the clothes he had been given. He was happy to find the clothes set included something that would actually cover the top half of his body. It didn't make him smile, but it at least made him feel less exasperated by Jade's strange actions.

"At least she actually gave me a top to wear."

—-----------------------------------------------------

Tai-lung walked out of his room clad in the new clothes Jade had managed to get for him at the village market. He was wearing black pants with a sleeveless black top over a black mesh undershirt, a thin purple sleeveless jacket over that, and another black sleeveless jacket with two small white symbols on the area that covered his collarbone. The symbol was a circle with a thick, four pointed cross with rounded ends in the middle. There was a fabric belt around his torso that kept his sleeveless jackets closed. It was black with a single thick purple stripe in the middle, and there was a silver chain with a single purple gem in the middle dangling from the belt. On his feet, he wore simple black slip-ons. Tai-lung fiddled with the collar of his mesh shirt. It felt odd to be wearing a top after so long, especially with three other layers on top of that top.

"Was the belt chain really necessary?", he asked Jade, who was leaning on the wall opposite to his bedroom door with crossed arms. Jade smirked.

"No, but I thought it added a nice touch.", she told him. Tai-lung stopped messing with his shirt and walked closer to her.

"You know, you could have just given me a top and some shoes. I didn't need a whole new outfit.", he told her. Jade frowned.

"Yes you did. You've worn those pants you fought me in for how many years? You needed new clothes, so hush and let me carry out my ancient Chinese cosplay fantasies.", Jade told him. Tai-lung's brow furrowed in confusion at her last sentence.

"What?", he asked, not knowing what cosplay was.

"What?", Jade echoed, pretending that she hadn't said anything weird. After a few minutes of looking at her suspiciously. Tai-lung blinked and shook his head.

"Whatever. So why'd you wake me up so early, anyway?", he asked. Jade grinned.

"You'll see. Just follow me.", she answered, before walking off down the hall. Tai-lung watched her walk for a moment, before reluctantly following. He almost didn't want to follow Jade period, because the last time he chased after her he nearly lost the sight in both his eyes and broke at least ten bones, but he followed her because no physical damage she could do to him was worse than the mental trauma she could put him through if she so chose.