"Nigga fuck you."
"Fuck you too."

"Ian no police ass ho so what we finna do 'bout my truck?" She questioned "Imma give you my number then lemme know how much it is to fix it n I got you."

Halo groaned then put her number in his phone.

"If youn fix my shit imma find you. Trust me on my soul imma find you." Halo pointed "Imma fix it shut yo cryin' ass up." He waved her off.

"Next time I hope you run into a ditch n die." Halo stuck her middle finger up at him then walked off.

Once she left he looked at the car he was driving and saw it was only a few minor scratches on it.

---

"I missed you." Dayla spoke with her arms around Saint. "No you didn't." He responded because the feeling wasn't mutual.

"I did tho, how you gone tell me?" She asked looking up at him. "Cs you woulda called me or came to see me."

"Saint, I called you n ian get no answer. I came by last night n you wasn't there."

"Damn" He shrugged "So you ain't miss me?"

"Maybe"
"I know you did."

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. What you been up to tho?"

"Work, school, same old bullshit." Dayla shrugged "I thought you was gon drop out."

"I was but I needa make big girl money one day. Them lil bank checks don't be hitting for real."

"I'm an expensive ass girl, the money I need gotta have a few commas in it." She added

Dayla wasn't even close to Saints type that's why he felt he didn't really connect with her. The only time he liked her was when they had sex because to him it was good.

They had been on and off for about a year so whenever she wasn't mad at him or in her feelings they'd have sex and chill together.

She was cool to be around but she just wasn't girlfriend material in his eyes.

"I feel you. What you wanna be again?"

"Obgyn"

"Aww dets wassup, I can be your obgyn right quick if you want me to."

"Mmcht all you wanna do is touch on me. Why we can't just cuddle n watch a movie?"

"Ite... dets cool." He sighed not wanting to say anything mean to hurt her feelings.

From spending time with Dayla they built a bond together. He didn't love her or have feelings for her but he also didn't want anybody else to have her.

When he met her she was a virgin and eventually he took her virginity. He felt like that's why she was so in love with him but he didn't mean for that to happen.

"Who texting you Kamarion?" She asked seeing an unsaved number pop up. "How imma know if da number ain't saved Dayla?"

"Don't play with me."

"Nobody playin" he responded truthfully.

She moved her arms from around him and laid in bed. Before laying down Saint checked to see who it was that was texting him.

(314) 606-3498
my bumper is 2,867.31 i want the change n all or im callin the LAW.

He chuckled at the message then sent the money to her including the change.

It had been almost a week and he was just now hearing from Halo so he thought she forgot about it.

"What's funny? I wanna laugh too."

"Why you always being so insecure?" He questioned putting his phone on her nightstand.

"Why you always sneaky?"

"Ian gotta sneak baby i'm single."
"Word?" She questioned so he nodded.

"Go home then Kamarion."

"Nah i'm finna croak."

Dayla rolled her eyes at him then he got in her bed with her. He kissed her cheek then her lips causing her to kiss him back.

"Do you love me?" She questioned while playing in his hair. "Yea I got love fa you Dayla."

"No that's not what I asked. I said do you love me Kamarion?"

"Ion think we there yet. We ain't even in no relationship n you tammat love."

"Because you always doing me bad. I'm not finna always come back to you. Imma move on n start fucking with somebody that's really gone love me."

"If dets what you wanna do I can't stop det. Like I said ion think we inna place to be lovin' each other."

"Mmm"

She got up and went in her bathroom then locked the door.

Saint started falling asleep but then he heard sniffling so he thought he was tripping.

"Dayla" He called out but got no response.

"Dayla... open da door." He repeated getting up.

"No"

Even though he didn't want to be with her he didn't want her feelings hurt either. She was one of the sweetest people he knew so he didn't like that for her.

"What's wrong? We can talk 'bout it if you open da door."

Seconds later she opened the door. He looked at her face seeing that it was wet and her eyes were puffy.

"Wassup?"

"Kamarion I can't do this with you no more. For a year we been doing back n forth shit, i'm so tired of it. I wanna be inna relationship with you and clearly we not onna same page."

"Dayla I fuck witchu but I can't love you how you want me to. So ian gone lead you on nomo. If you wanna cut me off go head n i'll leave you alone."

"I don't want to but I got to cs you not good for me. Every few weeks you come back in my life and stress me out more and more. I just don't wanna do that shit no more man."

"I'm sorry fa makin' you cry n shit. I shoulda just told you what was up off rip. We can still be cool?"

"No" She shook her head. "I understand"

Saint honestly felt bad seeing her cry but he just couldn't force himself to be with her knowing he didn't really want her.

After their conversation was over he got his things and left.