Henry Lau Profile (헨리)

Stage Name: Henry (헨리)Birth Name: Henry LauChinese Name: Liu Xian Hua (劉憲華/刘宪华)Korean Name: Ryu Hyeon Hwa (류현화)Agency; SM EntertainmentPosition: Leader, Main Dancer Birthday: October 11, 1989Height: 178 cm (5'10")Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)Blood Type: AB

Birth Name: Henry Lau
Chinese Name: Liu Xian Hua (劉憲華/刘宪华)
Korean Name: Ryu Hyeon Hwa (류현화)
Agency; SM Entertainment
Position: Leader, Main Dancer
Birthday: October 11, 1989
Height: 178 cm (5'10")
Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)
Blood Type: AB

Trivia
~He was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Henry's mom is Taiwanese while his dad is a Teochew who grew up in Hong Kong.
- He has an older brother named Clinton and a sister named Whitney. ~His sister was the runner up in the Miss Toronto Chinese pageant.

He can play the violin, piano, drums, and guitar.
~He remarked how difficult it was sharing a room with Minho and Key
~Has a brotherhood relationship with Taemin and they do everything together
~Has voted Jonghyun as the person he would date

~His favorite musicians are Wang Lee Hom and Jay Chou.
- He began playing the piano at the age of 5 and the violin at the age of 6.
~He chose to be an idol instead of a classical musician because it would allow him to sing, dance, and play instruments at the same time!

- His favorite color is white.
~His favorite sports is tennis.
- His favorite foods are lychee, sweets and chocolate.
- His favorite sportspeople are Roger Federer and Andy Roddick.

~His nickname is Mochi because his skin is so fair and when he was younger, he had chubby cheeks that resembled white mochi.
- He wants to have everlasting abs.
- He doesn't like spicy food and doesn't care much for Korean food.
~When he became a teenager, he believed he has very handsome face in the world.

- The S.M. Entertainment Global Audition held in 2006 in Toronto, Canada, selected him from among 3000 contestants.
~He played the violin on tracks for Super Junior's debut album. He was rumored to be added to the group, but they saved him, as well as Zhou Mi, for the Chinese sub-unit instead.

~He made his first music appearance as the dancing violinist in Super Junior's 2007 MV "Don't Don."

- He was part of Super Junior-M. He made his official debut in 2008.
- He is the maknae of Super Junior M and the overall youngest member of all Super Junior.

~He was then added as member of SHINee in 2008. He said it was the best decision

"Henry is the glue that sticks everyone together. He has remarkable" (Onew)
"He is surprisly considerate and is a great help in taming MinKey (Jonghyun)
"He can be pretty loud at times. I think he spends too much time with Key (Minho)
"Henry is a great person to be around. His charisma is unmatched and I hope to emulate that." (Key)
"Henry is most inspiring as a dancer. He helped me so much during my rookie years." (Taemin)