The door to Ace's cell opens and the guard comes in, Ace almost immediately stands up and walks to the guard. "You got a visitor, don't get too excited they haven't bailed you out yet." Ace rolls his eyes and follows the guard out of his cell and into the 
'Visiting room' in all honesty it does not look like a room that a visit would be held in there's a random metal table and one chair, plus a few empty boxes scattered around.

Once they get the the visiting room the guard unlocks the door and let's Ace in, he sees Eyeball sitting in the chair, waiting for Ace. "Why the fuck haven't you and the guys bailed me out yet?!" Ace says a with a slight amount of anger in his voice.

"Well it's been kinda hard for us to find the money, cops been keeping a real close eye on us, don't want us robbin' no one to get the money." Eyeball whispers so the guard won't hear. "Well figure it out." Ace scoffs, "We're tryin man."

Ace rolls his eyes and walks up to the cop, letting him put the handcuffs on him to take him back to his cell.

When Ace gets back to his cell he notices that Cassidy is awake. "Why'd you get locked up." Ace says suddenly and sits by the bars of his cell. "Non of your fuckin' business." She responds. "Jeez just trying to get to know my future bride." He smirks and looks at Cassidy.

"Again, your disgusting and I would never date you, not in a million years." Cassidy says disgusted. "I don't think we'll be alive in a million years Cass." Ace chuckles. Cassidy snaps her head towards Ace at the nickname. "Do not call me that, my name is Cassidy." She says angrily.

"Jeez, it's just a nickname sweetheart" Ace says with a teasing tone, Cassidy rolls her eyes and ignores Ace.

"Cmon, tell me why you got locked up." Ace pleads. "God your so annoying. Fine I'll tell you." Ace smirks.

"I got in a fight, almost killed 'em." Cassidy whispers, barely loud enough for Ace to hear. "Your turn, why'd you get locked up?" She slightly louder.

"Got caught robbin' a house." Ace says in response. "Not as bad as yours"

Cassidy scoffs. "I didn't mean to hurt her that bad.." She mumbles. "Who was she?" Ace speaks. "My best friend, she fucked my boyfriend, I got a little to mad and almost killed her.." She says softly, "Jeez.. I'm sorry." He says, feeling bad for Cassidy. Cassidy scoffs, "Whatever, just drop it."

The rest of the night was quiet, both of them finding comfort in each others silence.

-

The door opens once again, walking up to Cassidy's cell. "Get up girl, you got a call." The guard says and unlocks her cell, waking Cassidy up. Once she fully realizes what the guard said she gets up and walks out of the cell, looking at Ace, who's sitting in the corner of his cell, tapping his foot again.

"Hello? Cassidy?" James says over the phone. "James.. When are you gonna bail me out?? It's been more than a day?" Cassidy says urgently. "I know. It might be another day.." James says. "Fuck..." She says under her breath. "I'm gonna bail you out, don't worry."

"Times up sweetheart, let's go." The guard says, walking up to Cassidy. "I gotta go, Jamie." She sighs "I promise it'll be soon.." He says. She hangs up the phone and walks with the guard back to her cell.

-

"Dinner time." The guard says walking into the room and passing a tray of food to the both of them. Cassidy ignores him. Ace grabs the tray, and starts to eat.

Cassidy scoffs when the guard leaves before speaking. "How can you eat that shit." She scrunches her nose in disgust. "You get pretty used to it when your here basically every week."

"Who bails you out every time?" Cassidy asks. "My best mates, known em forever." He replies and sets the empty food tray down. "Hm.. Must be nice havin' friends like that." She says "Yeah.."

-

The door to the cell opens again the next morning and a new guard walks, sliding trays of food to Cassidy and Ace. "Eat up." The guard says and walks out.

A/N another short one because ion know what else to write for this one.