𝐕. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧

"Lord Stark, Lady Melelle welcome back" Viserys smiled as he greeted the two Starks in the courtyard. Otto once more only a few steps behind him.

Melelle bowed her head as Rickon sent Viserys a grin. The journey was much worse than last time.

Melelle was just dreading the fact she'd be married bye weeks end and there was a chance shed not be returning to the north with Rickon.

"Viserys were glad to be here" Rickon admits, saying the king's name as they were friends. Which they kind of were now and they'd be in laws very soon.

Viserys nods looking over at Melelle who was just standing beside her brother as if she was not there "Lady Melelle I am sure my brother will see to you before the wedding"

"Of course your grace, it is a high honour for me to be marrying into your family" She mumbles trying to look upset at the fact.

"Why don't I have one of the maids take Lady Melelle to join my Queen for a walk?" Viserys offers to Rickon.

"My sister would enjoy that, wouldn't you Melelle"

Melelle could only agree to it once more.

************************************

Melelle separated from her brother and the king. And now she was following a lady to the queen's chambers.

Melelle stopped after the lady in front of two large doors. She watched as the lady walked in and she followed behind.

As she entered she stopped once more.

"Your grace, the king has asked for the lady Melelle to keep you some company" The lady muttered as the queen nodded her head, sending the lady off.

Melelle heard the doors close as she looked over at Aemma, who was laid on a couch like bed.

"You do not need to be silent" Aemma spoke up with a soft smile "I assure you, I wish to be friends"

Melelle nods, Aemma was a few years older than both her and her brother. She knew the queen had just lost another babe. And she was sure she'd be expected to keep bearing pregnancies and losses until she had a son.

"I can go your grace, I am sure you'd rather be resting" Melelle mutters as Aemma smiles once more.

"On the contrary I do not wish to be alone" Aemma admits "Come sit"

Melelle hesitates but walks over to Aemma and takes a seat on the couch across from her.

"You know I remember when I was betrothed to Viserys, I wasn't as scared. I knew him, we were family" The queen rambles before getting to the point "Melelle I assure you my brother in law is not as bad as he seems"