𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

"Melelle come on dont act like a child" Rickon yelled through the halls of winterfell following his younger sister. They had returned home two days prior and she had yet spoken or accepted he had practically sold her to the dragons.

He heard her scoff as she kept walking.

"Melelle just hear me out" He pleaded, they had never argued with one another. And he just wanted to get her to understand.

Melelle sighs stopping as she turned around seeing he had already caught up with her "Brother"

"Mel let us go somewhere to talk"

"No no you will make me understand right now"

He nods "We needed a stronger alliance and so did Viserys. Hes a new king and his brother is"

"I would not finish that sentence hes to be my fucking lord husband" She snaps "Is that really why you let me go to the capital with you. To betroth me to that"

She pauses as she looks at Rickon "Rickon when am to wed"

"By the years end"

She turns her head away slightly "And you think the man who is called the rogue prince will treat me with respect"

"He did the whole entire time we were there and you both got along as children"

"Repeat that last part"

Her brother stays silent.

"As children brother, none of us are children anymore."

"You cannot argue with me or the king Mel. We need this"

"What would you do if you were in my situation Rickon"

"Mel"

"Your not to wed anyone brother I am"

"We are both marrying, our house is fragile right now"

She sighs as she nods she had to accept it "Would I stay here in the north or would I be forced to live in capital"

"Oh dear sister, you will not be forced to do anything. If he tried to force you to do something you do not wish t-"

She cuts him of "I'll feed him to my direwolf"

Rickon laughed at the thought "Mel he has a dragon"

"And yet dragons are not made for the north"

"Indeed"

************************************

"So how is your brother taking it" Aemma asked sitting down on a seat as her hands rested on her swollen stomach.

"He choose lady Melelle. I think she will be a fine match for him and our family" Viserys admits "The starks are a very high noble house. And it will do good to have a stronger alliance with them"

"Indeed"

"You should not be worrying about it anyways my love, you should be focused on our future son"

Aemma nods "Does Rhaenyra know she is to have an aunt"

"I would hope so, I do hope she takes it well"

"Rhaenyra is ten and two Viserys she knows what family means"

"Well let us celebrate the strength of our house"

"Let us then"

************************************

Melelle broke out in laughter as she watched her brother fall into the snow, Rickon had been hit by a snowball from Daemon.

It seemed Daemon enjoyed going Rogue and doing whatever it took to win the snowball fight.

Or it could have been the fact Daemon and Viserys were always doing something in the capital. They never got time to be just kids.

But here in the north while there father spoke of an alliance with lord of winterfell they could do as they please.

And right now that was playing in the snow with the heir to winterfell and the young she wolf.

Viserys and Rickon had once more gin ahead entering the castle, as Daemon walked over to Melelle offering his hand to her.

She took it quickly as he helped her up from the snow. She let go of the young prince's hand. Then brushed the snow of her. She then looked up at Daemon.

And then she whispered a low thank you "Thank you"

Daemon nodded as he began walking following were Viserys and Rickon haf gone. Noticing that the young she wolf was not coming he stopped and turned around.

"Melelle" He said her name so calmly as she joined his side "Is your brother always leaving you"

She shakes her head, she had to think begore speaking. Daemon was a prince, child or not she knew that he had a higher title then her and Rickon.

"Rickon is always with me, unless he is doing his dutys as my father's heir" She admits.

As the two kept walking they entered the castle. It was mostly silent between the young prince and she wolf.

"Do you know we're he could have taken Viserys"

She stops walking looking down a hall way as she nods "Yes I can take you to them"

"Or we could just walk around and talk untill we find them"

She smiles softly agreeing straight away, there was something about Daemon she liked.

And there was something about her daemon wanted to know more

An - I live for daemon and Mel..... I hope your all enjoying so far