My OCs from First Generation

Start from the beginning

Birthday: April 26

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Favorite Food/Drink: Indian food, sandwiches, pizzas, and more! (I'm a foodie!)

Pet: Peony, my magical animal, which turns into any creature.

HEXTRA INFORMATION:

She is an enthusiastic, unique, creative, loyal, responsible, dedicated, generous, studious, heroic, understanding, and extremely crazy and funny person who is talented in every way. She is also not so feminine, nor is she too tomboyish. She is also that person who considers fictional characters to be real-life people, especially superheroes. She is an absolute foodie who can't cook and is an introverted extrovert at heart. She is a true romantic, which she hides purposefully. She can be so relatable and is a strong feminist. She has so many dreams and ambitions in life, but she is also pretty lazy when it comes to working hard. She is a natural singer, writer, artist, and dancer who is really passionate as hex. Her friends and family mean so much to her that she tears up while talking about those things. Paisely is widely known for her striking auburn hair, emerald green eyes, and a weird but minimalistic sense of style, which is adored by everyone. She is truly a mix of everything and everyone. Her ethnicity is deemed to be Indian-American, with a twinge of Latina customs because of her habits and preferences. She is also a future writer-musician and the future queen of the Red Kingdom (the kingdom in Wonderland Chess Board). She also appears to be the future co-ruler of Peatopia (the kingdom of the Pea Princess/Queen and her prince/king).

TIMETABLE:

MAIN SUBJECTS:
Princessology 101
Kingdom Management
Cooking Classic
Storytelling 101
Science and Sorcery
Mythmatics
Geografairy
Chemythstry
Environmental Magic
Heroics 101
Grimnastics
Beast Training and Care
OTHER SUBJECTS:
Royal Student Council
Arts and Crafts
Dance Classic
Muse-ic
Magical Meteorology
Drama

Penelope  Pea

Source: Internet

Source: Internet

Note: This one's artwork is not at all mine! But yeah, I kinda changed the name because it translated to a very morbid meaning... But otherwise, she is good to go! Also, notice that she has the same last name as the first character. But fear not, these two are cousins!

Well, we can say that their dads are brothers. Yeah, please imagine, even if it is stupid. I made Penelope the elder cousin of Paisley Pea because she kinda resembled my cousin's sister AND she looked like the elder sister type, ya know?

Parent(s): Priscilla Pea and her king (Twin Sister of the Princess and the Pea)

Story: Princess and the Pea

Destined Role: Princess

Side: Royally rebellious

Age: 16

Roommate: Paisley Pea

Secret Heart's Desire: I want to show the world what a great scientist I am (I am not bragging)

My 'Magic' Touch: Well, I do have some magical powers like my sister, and of course, I can sleep anywhere, even on mattresses held on a single pea!

Storybook Romance: Nah! Not really the category for me, ya know! Though I DID find some guys cute...🤭

Oh 'Curses!' Moments: I hate it when people ask me how two people can get the same destiny as my cousin sister! Anyway, I AM NOT GONNA FOLLOW MY DESTINY!! 😒

Powerful Qualities: Determined, Responsible, Generous, Helpful, Smart and Fashionable

Most Favorite Subject: Science and Sorcery, Science and Spells and Chemysthry are my top three favorite classes ever! Like, who doesn't like SCIENCE?!

Least Favorite Subject: Good Magic Mastery

 1) I already know how to control my magic.                                                                                                               2) I HAVE good magic.

3) I don't care a hex about this (since this is a totally elective class) 

BFFAs: Well, there's a lot, actually... Paisley, Lizzie, Briar, Madeline, and Raven are pretty much my best buddies... Oh, and Darling and Chase Redford, the new student from Wonderland.

Interests: Creating, Inventing, and Discovering New Things; Traveling; and Journaling.

Siblings: None

Birthday: January 31st

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Favorite Food/Drink: Italian dishes like Pasta and Lasagna   

Pet: Polly, my magical animal, which turns into any creature.

HEXTRA INFORMATION:

She is a kind, gutsy, friendly, sweet-tempered, sisterly, intellectual, responsible, and obedient girl who values her family and friends more than her 'destiny'. Penelope is nicknamed 'Penny' by her friends for her money-saving attitude. She appears to be fashionable, even if she doesn't spend much on clothes, shoes, accessories, or makeup. She is also very determined, sunny, and an extroverted introvert. The one thing that fascinates her is science and logic, and she wants to be an enthusiastic scientist in the near future. She loves her cousins so much that she treats them like her siblings. She is also the future ruler of Peatopia (the kingdom of the Pea Princess/Queen and her prince/king).

TIMETABLE:

MAIN SUBJECTS:Princessology 101Kingdom ManagementDebateScience and SorceryMythmaticsGeografairyChemythstryEnvironmental MagicHexonomicsScience and SpellsGrimnasticsBeast Training and CareOTHER SUBJECTS:Royal Student CouncilDance ClassicMuse-icMagical MeteorologyDramaGood Magic Mastery

So yeah, these are the two characters that I pretty much wanted to share with you... I do wish that these two were really the characters of the original show, though. Maybe, in the future, I can share all the other backgrounders and OCs from the first generation in another book, but this is it!

With that, I think it's time to unveil the new set of fairytales! I hope you like them. Byeeee! :)

EDIT: Hey guys! I have edited and added a lot of details! Sorry for the extreme delay! :( Do check it out! Bye and thank you for reading!