6. Authority's Plotting Against Becky Lynch

Začít od začátku

"See I am getting what you both are saying. But is it necessary for me to degrade and humiliate her for entire one month?" asked Charlotte, "I can't do this to her."

"You don't have to be mean to her for the entire one month but only at the very start. After that, you along with others can talk with her normally and start working to make her return to us by shedding her Miss Goody Shoes act. You can annoy her or even engage her in playful banters with you without humiliating her badly to remind her of her good old days she had with you and others. The sooner you get her back on our side the sooner we can break the contract," replied Steph.

"What if she don't come to us even after a month?" asked Seth.

"Knowing her well she will return before one month of contract or much before that. We don't need to actually torture her and make her life hell but we need to bring her under our control for one month so that she don't get friendly with rebels or secretly aligns with them. Not exactly control but we can make sure she don't have any contact with them," replied HHH.

"Anyone close to Becky and Charlotte while the match goes on will make Becky lose if she is about to win. Even of she loses she would be the winner in real sense since she lost due to cheating and this match loss will bring her closer to us. She will only lose a match not her title because it will be Champion vs Champion Non-Title Match. Even if she lose the match, she will still be the reigning Raw Women's Champion," said Steph.

"If she keeps sympathesing with Divas she may soon be brainwashed into supporting them and going against even the deserving women. If this happens then Divas will take over Superstars and till Becky will realise it will be too late. Remember how in 2004, at least half a dozen deserving women were released to keep talentless Divas who hardly knew to fight. Out of 3 deserving women they did not release, one was shown as dominating but also in a very bad way that she was branded as biggest slut of Raw history, second was hardly shown fighting that year as she was put in a terrible storyline which made her look weak and helpess and third was sidelined for too long till she attacked 3 talentless Divas in a bikini contest out of jealousy. I am sure you all got which 3 women I talked about. If Divas take over then slowly the deserving women will again be treated in wrong ways. Then Becky and Charlotte will leave followed by other women Superstars. Then Women's Division will again go in dirt where the return of Bra and Panties match, Pole theme matches, Bikini Contests, Eggnog match, Pudding match, Gravy match, Pillow Fights, Playboy deals with Divas and so on. Becky, Charlotte and other deserving women will be disheartened to see themselves sidelined over these Divas. Becky had to leave wrestling once due to injury and was scared into returning to wrestling for several years before she signed with NXT. A veteran women wrestler who ended Becky's reign as Supergirl after she held for more than a year adviced her against joining WWE and instead keep fighting in Indies because the situation of women at the time in WWE was too bad. If you all seen her old videos as Rebecca Knox you would know how her matches were impressive and the duration of her one fight on average was equal to 2-3 Divas fight in WWE. If Becky had to leave WWE due to Divas then she will be disheartened. She can't even join rival company(TNA) as Vince Russo who is creative there is ruining the Women's Division. Also remember how Vince Russo made Becky depressed and cry to bed several times by making mean and insensitive comments on her just because she don't fit into his Divas category. He even hurt Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, Alexa, Kharma, Nia and some others with his comments. He hated our Women's Revolution plan. The sad part was these women could not even reply back since they were yet to enter main roster so I, Stephanie, Shawn(Michaels) had to defend these women so people like Vince Russo, John Laurinitis and some others shut up. Their comments affected the schedule and performances of these women due to being disturbed by these nasty comments. So if Becky had to leave WWE then she won't be taken even in rival show and eventually their wrestling career will end. If this happens then she will be heartbroken because it will be second time she will be forced to quit wrestling. I hope none here wants this," said HHH.