F14

A few days passed both Aly and Den were a bit busy, Den on her school works and not to mention her trainings since they have a game on Sunday with ADU. Aly on the other hand was busy together with her team and Justin, preparing for their scrimmage race.

Despite both were busy they were still able to communicate on their free time. Good thing that Aly remembered to get den's number before leaving her condo unit that night.

It was already 7pm in a Friday night and the Lady Eagles was given a 5 minute water break. Coach Tai decided to conduct a quick practice in their preparation for tomorrow's game. It was more on focusing on team's combination play's and digs, and receiving knowing that their opponents strength is floor defensive.

Dennise was drinking her gatorade while checking her phone. She smiled widely when she receive a message from Alyssa letting her know that Justin and the team were wrapping things up and heading home and she's about to make her way to ADMU to visit her after their practice.

Ella: ganda ng ngiti natin besh! (She smiled as she took a sip on her water bottle)

Lately Ella and her teammates notice Den was obviously different, good different. They would see den smile more especially if Aly would text or call her. And seeing this made the ALE happy as well that finally the Iron Eagle has finally fallen in love.

Dzi: Lately she's been extra happy. (She said while walking towards Ella)

Ella: That's what happens Cap when you're in love! Hahaha. Parang hindi niya nga nararamdaman ang pagod ng practice when she receive a message from Aly. Hahaha.

Dzi: Mabuti naman nag ka love life na siya. And Good job din since Alyssa seems to be a good influence on her. (She smiled)

Den overheard the conversation of Ella and their captain after she replied back to Aly.

Den: Are you guys talking about me?

Ella: Yes besh! (She smiled at her)

Den: Ha? Bakit naman? (She asked curiously)

Dzi: Ella and I were just talking that lately you seem to be more happier at sana tuloy tuloy na yan Lazaro.

Den beamed in joy hearing the full support of their captain.

Den: I hope so too cap! (She smiled at them)

Phwwwwwhht!!!!

Suddenly they heard the whistle of Coach Tai signaling that their water break is over and it was time to go back to practice. The three immediately went back to the court and waited for their coach next instructions.

Meanwhile outside the Blue Eagles Gym.

Alyssa just arrived in front of the gym and she brought a few take out bags with her as she planned to give it to the ALE  and their coaching staff after practice knowing they might get hungry after their practice was over, she bought sushi, and variety if sandwiches for them to chose since she didn't know what they would like kaya she opted for something safe.

She took a moment and stared outside of the gym, its the same spot she would always stand and wait for den, in the past it would mostly wont go well, either den wasn't available or den would reject her, not just once but a couple of times. She has to admit she was very stubborn in the past not letting rejection put her down but this time it hits different.

Very different from before.

While she was deep in her thoughts, she suddenly felt someone just stand beside her, when she turned her attention to the person she immediately recognize her.