F6

Stunned.

Everyone in the room was just plainly stunned. Of everything that the viral video was showing, dennise was more worried of what Alyssa would think of her. Should she be worried about her reputation rather than the person she rejected several times.

Ella was the first one to quickly recover.

Ella: What did you just say besh?

Ella couldn't help but smile, sure she was angry earlier but the sudden concern of dennise to a very particular person got her attention.

Dennise with her cherry red cheeks, messy hair and just woke up look immediately shook her head realizing what she said.

Den: Eh---uh---ITS NOT WHA--WHAT YOU THINK!

All of the sudden they heard their team captain taking a deep breath. And now its  their captain who decide to step in.

Dzi: Lazaro upo.

With Dzi command without hesitation lahat ng lady eagles umupo.

Dzi: Si dennise lang hindi kayo kasama. (she massage her temple)

Ella: Sorry Cap..(she whispered and giving their captain a peace sign)

Dzi shifted her attention to Dennise.

Dzi: Talk. (she said with her arms crossed)

Dennise swallowed an invisible lump in her throat. She can't deny that the seriousness of the atmosphere that her captain has set made her very nervous.

Den: Ta--talk about what cap?

Dzi: Pick a topic, you and galang or you and alyssa.

No questions was presented to dennise it was more as a command.

Den: Cap with Ara..uhm..Ate Michelle invited me to have coffee with them..alam niyo naman po na childhood friend ko siya so I couldn't refuse.. so then we went to a coffee shop..it wasn't a date I promise, Ate Michelle went to the restroom kaya siguru that video surface...

All the lady eagles were attentively listening to den's explanation eagerly waiting how will the story unfold.

Den: After that ate michelle separated with us since she has to meet her family, and I decided as well to go home dahil na pagod ako...so ara walk me to my car and.....(biglang na tigilan si dennise unsure if she needs to tell it to her team)

Ella: Looks like to me Ate mich was setting you up with Galang. Spill it Lazaro.

Ella mimic Dzi voice at the end so that she could just say it already. This earned her a very dagger look from their captain but she as well repeated ella's last sentence.

Dzi: Spill it Lazaro.

Dennise burried her face in her hands as she continued her story.

Den: She asked if she could court me.....

All: WHAT!!!!?????

Dennise still buried her face with the use of her hands as she couldn't show her face to her teammates.

Ella immediately got off of her seat.

Ella: Ano sagot mo besh??? OH GOSH! You said YES!???