F8

Dennise sat comfortable on the bleachers, despite the cold breeze of the evening she felt secured and warm because she's wearing Alyssa's leather jacket. She was persuasively asked to wear it as the breeze might slightly intensify. 

She's waiting patiently for aly to comeback dahil umalis ito to turn on the lights at the race track. It was a bit dim but not that dark due the moon was shining bright tonight.

When the place lit up agad naman hinanap ng mga mata ni dennise si alyssa.

At this point, she's unsure if aly hates her but the way she acted earlier sa parking lot is like her normal self, she didn't feel any hate towards her and this somewhat made her worry in a way. Alyssa should be hating her at least if she does alam niya na siya, Dennise has an effect on her.

Aly: hey!

She heard her from the back at may bitbit ito na bottle opener.

Aly: sorry if na tagalan ko, hinanap ko pa ito kasi sa office kitchen (she showed dennise the bottle opener)

Den: hindi naman, thanks pala sa jacket it kept me really warm (she shyly smiled)

Aly: no worries. I figure you might be cold especially this time of night malamig talaga dito sa race track.

Aly made her way to den and sat down beside her.

Den: palagi ka ba dito pupunta at night? (She curiously asked)

Aly took out the two bottle of beers from the bag and confidently open them.

Aly: not always, whenever I just wanna be alone and have some time to think, this is the place I would always think first.

She opened one bottle and gave it to dennise.

Den: thank you.

As dennise took a sip..silence made its presence felt. Both didn't utter any word for a few seconds as they both were thinking how can they start a conversation.

Den broke the silence first after taking another sip.

Den: Uhm...so were you planning to head to this place alone? Since sabi mo kanina this would be the first place you would think if you wanna be alone..

Alyssa took a sip of her beer and answered den while looking a far from the track.

Aly: yeah..

Den: sorry...(she immediately responded)

Upon hearing this, Alyssa turned her attention to den and look at her with confusion in her eyes.

Aly: sorry? (She tilted her head in confusion)

Den: gusto mo mapag-isa....and I invaded it.

Aly: what? No! I mean don't say sorry..you have nothing to be sorry about. Actually its nice having you around..

Dennise eyes brigthen upon hearing that she still has an effect on her but unfortunately it quickly faded dahil binawi ito.

Aly: I mean having someone around..its nice (she looked away from den)

Den looked down hiding her sadness in her eyes and was just looking at the beer in her hand.

Den: oh....

Aly: bakit pala gusto mo uminom? Are you going through something?

Den: ye—yeah you could say that..

Aly: do you wanna talk about it?

Den: I wish I could but even you wouldn't understand (she took another sip on her beer)