"You're lucky you have such a great boyfriend," I grinned sarcastically, letting go of his hands so that I could cup his face. "Who took care of you and made sure you were hidden up here where you did, in fact, say some pretty funny things."

"Oh God." He groaned as he covered his face with his hands.

"It's okay." I chuckled, moving them out the way. He then reached his arms around my waist as I kissed each of his cheeks. "I'm kidding."

"Good." He smiled as he let out a sigh in relief.

I leant down and rubbed my nose on his, giving him a quick eskimo kiss before I climbed off of him and stood up beside the bed.

"C'mon." I held out a hand for him. "We should go downstairs for breakfast."

He groaned, but reached out and took my hand, letting me pull him up.

Once he was standing, I pulled him against my chest and wrapped my arms around his waist, my hands resting in the small of his back.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a smile, placing his hands lightly on my chest.

"I love you." I answered, completely disregarding his question as I held him.

"I love you too." He replied, a little confused by my sudden out burst.

"I-I just wanted to tell you," I mumbled. "Because I love you, and I missed you so much."

Louis smiled and hummed as he leant up to lightly peck my lips. He leant back and cupped my cheeks, staring into my eyes.

"There was mention of breakfast?" He grinned cheekily as he wriggled out of my arms.

He turned around and walked over to my bag, picking it up and putting it on the bed.

"There was." I replied with a chuckle.

"Did you happen to bring any other clothes?" He asked, rummaging through it. "Because I'm pretty sure we can't go down to the breakfast buffet like this."

I walked over to him and started helping him.

"I did, actually, bring a spare change of clothes in case I ended up staying." I answered, pulling out some jeans.

I only had what I had worn yesterday, that Louis was wearing and had slept in, and a fresh pair of jeans and a sweater.

"Here." I pulled out a black pair of skinny jeans and my grey 'British Rogue' sweater, and gave them to him. "You can wear this."

"Thanks." He kissed my cheek really quickly before darting off to the bathroom to get changed.

I didn't mind that he was still uncomfortable getting changed in front of me. It was baby steps, and every time we moved forwards, I was proud of him.

So while he was changing, I searched the suite for something to wear. But all I could find was Charl's flannelette shirt she'd worn yesterday and her jeans laying across the couch.

I picked up the black skinnies, and tried to stretch them a little. They seemed a little small, but then again all my jeans were too small for me.

So I stepped into them and tried to pull them up. It took a while of moving around and bending, but I eventually got them on. She had rolled them up at the ankle, so I rolled them down and the fit quite well.

You couldn't even tell that they were girls jeans, they just looked like my normal, slightly-smaller, jeans I wore everyday.

Then I tackled the shirt.