Day 1

"Alright everyone! Enter the games room!" I said as i opened the door to the room with a screen, and anything anyone would need to do their dares.

"Wow this place is amazing!" Lilyfay said.

"Thanks! Designed it myself!"

"So what was the invitation for?" Gekko asked.

"You read the invitation, did you not?" I asked.
A unison of 'uhh' came from the group, realising no one had actually read it.

"I did." Bastet budded in.

"Thank you Bastet! At least someone is willing to read the fine print. It was an invitation to join the game 'Ask and Dare'. Once you arrive, there's no dipping out, so your all stuck here." I explained.

"Well, it can't be that bad here.. can it?" Catboy asked.

"Um I've read the fanfics. We're essentially screwed." Silvia said.

"Well lets see about that, what's your first dare and questions?" As I turned on the TV screen to the first comment with a dare and question.

"Why's it so long..?" Ice cub asked.

"I dont know. It's not that long. Anyways! We have 2 new friends joining us for the first day! Welcome!" I said as i let them into the room and hugged them both.

"There's a seat over there to watch the game today. Don't uh.. break the bath that's next to the couch. We'll need that another day." I pointed to the sofa.

"Okay, An Yu! Your first dare is to sing speed drive. Dang I haven't heard that song in ages.. the microphone is over there, by the way."

"Oh! Okay!" An Yu walked over to the microphone, as I gave her a paper that had the lyrics and keys on them.

(Was this the right one?)

Everyone clapped for An Yu as she finished, and bowed.

"I love that song!" Octochi exclaimed.
"You're a Crazy good singer, An Yu!" Owlette added.

"Thank you!" An Yu said.

"Okay! The second dare was for all of you to watch the school for good an evil!" I said, turning the TV to Netflix's, and with a snap of fingers, they were on the sofa, lights off, with popcorn.

"Octobella, Octochi, can you guys like.. stop glowing??" Gekko asked.

"No we can't! We're not the only ones glowing, Tadpole!" Octobella shot, pointing to Koi, who's little fish antenna was glowing, like normal.

"Hey don't bring me into this!" She yelled as she covered her antenna so the glow stopped.

"You guys just deal with the glow, and watch the movie!" I snapped.

30 minutes into the movie

Luna whispered to Gekko "I'm getting the theme that Sophie is self absorbed and-" she was cut of by Sophie almost killing Hearest with bees.
"Nevermind, I'm too scared to talk bad about her anymore."

Gekko and a few others who heard her snickered.

"Holy heck! Sophie might be more powerful than me." Phoebe whispered to Snolla and Algi.

"Deary, you're not that powerful." He replied, to which Phoebe froze a feather in his tail. "You sure about that?"

After the movie

"That was so sweet!" Lilyfay exclaimed, twirling in the air, clearly adoring the movie.

"Almost as sweet as you." Ice cub said under his breath.
"What was that?"
"Nothing!"

"Okay next dare! Night Ninja! Catboy! You guys need to have a fight for everyone's entertainment." I announced.

"Kick his butt!" Owlette yelled.
"But don't kill him!" An Yu quickly yelled aswell.

"Okay do you guys want any props or anything? Like fencing swords or something?" I asked.

"No I think we're fine." Night Ninja said.

"Alright then. On-guard! And... Attack!"

After the fight

"Ow my head!" Night Ninja complained. For the 57th time.

"Poor Ninja." An Yu said with a baby tone, hugging him.

"You know, your not a bad fighter Night Ninja!" Catboy complimented him, knowing he was still in pain.

"Thanks. Not so bad your self."

"Okay next, a question for all of you!"

LilyFay quickly said "well depends, if it's Hawaiian pizza then sure, other wise no thanks

LilyFay quickly said "well depends, if it's Hawaiian pizza then sure, other wise no thanks."

"What's a pizza?" Phoebe asked.
"Yeah and what's pineapple?" Koi added.

Everyone else was shocked at their responses.

"Okay, we live underwater too, but even we have had a pizza before, Koi!" Octochi said.

"I absolutely despise pineapples on pizza, giving me the hibigibis." Silvia gagged.

Well everyone was yelling at Phoebe and Koi and arguing about the answer, I grabbed Motsuki to whisper something.

"My own dare for you is to sit next to anyone you want, and fart. For the funsies."

"Ooh yes! Motsuki like!" She said enthusiastically.

Motsuki went and sat down next Owlette, who was the only one not yelling, and Motsuki farted.

"Ew what's that smell?" Owlette covered her nose. "Don't you smell that Motsuki?"

"Motsuki has no nose. And also, you." as she flew away.

"Well guys! Day 1 is complete! You guys can head back now but I'll be teleporting you all here again tomorrow."

Be sure to leave more dares and questions!