Chapter 16

The village was very quite or clam at the moment as everyone else was going on with their day, it seems like everyone was hoping the day will be clam as no one wished for anymore trouble at the moment. Jake and neytiri haven't had a moment with their daughter yet since the whole fight that had unfolded between them and her, each they were were feeling worst and worst about everything that took place. Even it become worst when the kids were giving them looks of disappointment and now the clan had made reason to hate them, and olo'eythan and tshaik were keeping their distance from them as well.

Tuk " help help" soon tuk screams had gotten everyone attention as everyone ran to see what was the matter.

Jake " baby what the matter are you hurt"

Tuk " no it lani"

Jake " what do you mean"

Kiri " dad over here" the adults soon saw neteyam and loien holding lani in their arms with the help of spider and rotxo, as aonoung was keeping everyone an away.

Mo'at " what happened"

Farwan " take her to the her home we most see what the Matter right away the more time we fight the less time we can help her" the boys had help take lani to her home while kiri and tuk cleared a place for lani, while tsireyo and spider were helping the girls as well.

Kiri " we don't know we were just having fun"

Tsireyo " she was fine a while ago then that all changed we don't know what happened"

Jake " what have you done boy" Jake was looking at loien who was doing his best to be helpful during these trying times.

Omie " you will not speak to my son in that tone Jake sully he has done nothing wrong here"

Jake " are you sure because it seems like him and his buddies here have lead my daughter a path, that I don't see fit for her"

Omie " is that because that a path you haven't set for her"

Jake " ......"

Neteyam " father you should be thanking loien he was the down who swam down and rescued lani, with the help of tsireyo they both saved her from a worst condition"

Jake " ......"

Loien " it okay neteyam we should be forcing on lani right now she in bigger danger then us" Loien was glaring towards Jake but soon looked awya from him towards you.

Loien " mother will she be okay"

Farrwan " I don't know my son"

Norm " we are here we heard what happened and brought a scan to see her brain waves"

Jake " go ahead norm"

Farrwan " make sure not to move her that much we don't need any more harm coming to her"

Max " we will be careful" norm had placed some stuff on your head and was looking over the screen he was trying to find out what happened.

Norm " well it good new she is not harmed badly but seems to be sate of sleep like what happened to kiri"

Kiri " will my sister be okay will she be forbidden from connected with the great mother"

Norm " she will be fine and she can connect with the spirt tree but she most be careful, that my theory as this rare happens in navi at all"

Ronal " it has happen with navi with human blood in them"

Mo'at " are you saying ronal are you blaming her for what happened"

Ronal " I was just ..."

Tsireyo " mother you have done enough for now stand aside please" ronal was soon guided away from lani and the two other tshiaks.

Farrwan " we will need to wait and see what happens we can do something, to help her wake up but I don't know when she will wake up"

Tipa " how could this happen to her it has never happened before to her"

Kiri " it happened to me it has taken a while for me to finally awake up from what happened to me"

Tsireyo " yes but none of us saw what happened to lani"

Moat " we can do what we can but it will take time to see when she will wake up"

Farrwan " we most act now and see what happens ... we will need space kiri along with the humans can stay here and help but for now everyone need to wait"

Jake " no I will not leave my daughter like this"

Farrwan " you have no say in this matter right now jake you will be staying outside and waiting"

Omei " you will follow my mates commands and wait outside with the rest of us" Jake knew there was no fighting he was already on thin ice, he soon went outside with everyone else as they waited to see any new about lani condition. The children were doing their best to take this news well as they just wanted to have a fun day, and make lani fele enter but that all seem to become worst result for all them. Lani was fighting a battle that none of them could help her on right now.

Jake " how could this happen I thought I told you to keep on an eye 9n your siblings"

Neteyam " dad"

Neytiri " ma jake"

Jake " she was fine and now she laying in with just like kiri and we don't know what going on"

Neteyam " now you care about her safety who left their own daughter alone on inland and took this long to fight for her ... that was you sir not us we are guilty as well but not that much as you"

Jake " you will watch your tone with me son"

Aonung " enough all of you we all care about lani and wish for her to wake up and get better"

Rotox " yes she will not like to hear fighting over matter like this"

Jake " fine"

Neytiri " she has to become okay I can't have anything else bad happening to my children I can't lost a child" everyone was waiting in silence to see what will happen next everyone was giving their own prays that lani will be okay, and come back to them.