Chapter 14

Today no lesson were happening as a storm had rolled in marking it hard for anything to happen and everyone expect the scouts were order to stay indoor unless necessary. So lani was at home at the moment doing her own thing but she was not alone her siblings and everyone else dear to her was at her home. As this was the close place for everyone to run for cover then the storm had started in the blink of eye.

Lani " it seems like my home is becoming the new hangout spot for us"

Neteyam " well it seems to be safer to be here verse home right now" lani had looked at her brother as neteyam was sharping his blade with one of the rocks that lani had in her home. All the sully kids had gotten quiet when neteyam had said that making lani worry even more about the whole situation.

Lani " this there still conflict happening at home"

Neteyam "yes it seems like dad not like the whole situation of being questioned by ...."

Loien " my father has been questioning jake sully about matters relating to you and everything else"

Neteyam " oh so you know"

Loien " it my duty to know everything like it your as well neteyam" neteyam and loien were glaring at each other as they sat in lani home trying to keep themselves busy and away from each other as well.

Lani " ......"

Eway " guys don't worry her lani is dealing with enough and having you two fight will cause her more trouble"

Lani " it okay Eway"  Eway was sitting with Zio and Rotxo as all three boys were weaving something and seemed to be getting along together and mot fighting.

Aonung " well I don't think loien should be questioning neteyam and tokru Makto"

Tsyiero "it not just your father lani it also mines as well and my mother along with neytiri, they are not very happy with the olo'eythan and tshaik"

Tipa " what makes you say that"

Aonung " our dad is not use to being told he does not have the much power like he had back at home"

Loien " it will take time for your fathers to adapt to their new home but they will soon see what, they can do but they will need to wait"

Tuk " I hate waiting for something to happen" soon the older kids had laughed at Tuk comment as she sat there with her arms folded and ears down.

Lani " don't worry baby sister patience it something we all learn to deal with but maybe I can braid you hair"

Tuk " yes please I always love you when you braid my hair" Tuk soon got up from her sit and walked towards her sister soon sitting in front of lani as, the older girl started working on her hair the home felt happy and laughter as everyone was getting alone after the whole icy conversation.

Tipa " a day of relaxing is not that bad after all"

Kiri " yes it would be better if we was not such a bad storm out there"

Lani " yes the storm suck but that least we get to stay inside and eat good hot meals"

Tuk " I love the storms as taking naps during these days are wonderful" Kiri soon kissed Tuk forehead, as the girl had gotten done with her hair and was not playing with some beads.

Zio " once the storm die down it will be good for us to head home to our families, as evening meals will be starting"

Ao'nung " aww why can't we have dinner here with lani again"

Neteyam " we have lunch here and o think our parents will be looking for all of us soon"

Tuk " why haven't mama and dada come here to see lani"