Chapter 2: A....Group Of Cookie Cutter's?

WARNING: Mentioned Character Death, Mentioned Possible Character Death

Summary: The Aftermath of the Attack on the Vanillan Kingdom and Pure Vanilla Reunite's with a Familiar Cookie

It's been a Few Day's since Pure Vanilla has Made his Speech and the Injured Cookie's were in the Early Stage's of Getting their Injuries Treated.

Before the Fight with Dark Enchantress, Pure Vanilla didn't Feel Like Something was Wrong with him nor did he even Notice Anything Wrong with him.

However, a Few Day's after Dark Enchantress Cookie was Defeated, Pure Vanilla Knew that Something was Definitely Wrong with him.

Pure Vanilla Felt Oddly Fatigued and he had Nearly Passed Out.

No One except him Know's about him Nearly Passing Out.

Pure Vanilla didn't Want to Bother Anyone so he didn't Say Anything about it.

Beside's, he was More Focused on Helping his People at this Point in Time.

If Golden Cheese was here, she would Probably Scold him for Neglecting his Own Health.

Pure Vanilla was Currently Visiting One of the Injured Cookie's who was Getting Treated for Injuries Sustained During Dark Enchantress's Cookie's Attack on the Vanillan Kingdom.

One of the Cookie's that was Getting Treated was One of the Cookie's who Found him in the Throne Room.

Their, No, her Name is Azure Vanilla Cookie.

She was the Cookie who had a "Few" Crack's in her Shoulder.

It Turn's Out that the Crack's in her Shoulder Got Worse.

They Managed to Stop the Crack's from Getting Worse but the Crack's couldn't be Healed.

Opening the Curtain, Azure with Pastel Blue and White Hair with Purple Eye's Noticed him immediately and Gave him a Smile which he Returned.

Yet he Knew that he Saw her Smile Somewhere before on Another Cookie.

" Pure Vanilla! What Bring's you here Today? "

Azure was Excited to See him Again.

It had Only been a Few Day's but it Feel's Like Month's have Passed since his Speech.

" I Thought I should Check Up on you and See how you're Doing. After All, an Ancient should Always be Worried about their People, Especially after Such a Horrible Event. "

He's Not even Sure if he's Saying that to be Nice or what at this Point.

Now is Not the Time to Think about that Kind of Stuff.

But....he Knew that it was Worth it when he Heard Azure Laugh.

" My, My, what a Gentlemen you are Pure Vanilla! "

Oh she was Teasing him for Sure.

Yet he couldn't Help but Smile when she Teased him.

In a Way, she Reminded him of White Lily.