Chapter 1: The Price Of Victory

WARNING: Spoiler's for the Game(Kind of) if you haven't Played it, StrawBerry Jam(Blood), Mentioned Character Death, Mentioned Possible Character Death, Mentioned Injuries, Description of Injuries

Summary: The Last Time the Ancient's Interacted with One Another and the Aftermath of the Battle with Dark Enchantress

Pure Vanilla was at a Meeting with his Friend's in Order to Talk about what was Happening to their Kingdom and about Dark Enchantress.

Keyword: Was

One of his Friend's, Hollyberry, had been Talking about what was Going on with her Kingdom to All of them.

Hollyberry had a Tendency to Ramble a Lot.

And Needless to Say, All of them Easily Got a HeadAche whenever she Rambled.

It wasn't her Fault though, it's Not Like she Meant to Give them a HeadAche.

Eventually Hollyberry Stopped when she Noticed No One was Saying a Word.

Afterwards, she Apologized to them for Rambling.

They Told her that she shouldn't be Apologizing because she didn't Mean to Give Any of them a HeadAche in the First Place.

Now here he was Watching as Golden Cheese and Dark Cacao Argued with One Another Not even 10 Minute's after Hollyberry Apologized to them.

What They were Arguing about, however, he did Not Want to Know nor does he Wish to Know.

" Hey, Pure Vanilla?

A Delicate and Gentle Voice Came from his Right.

Turning to Face the Person in Question, he could See that it was White Lily through his Staff.

" Yes? "

He Replied.

Pure Vanilla could Tell that Something was Off with White Lily.

After All, he's Known her for a Long Time Now so he can Tell when Something is Wrong with White Lily.

" If Something ever Happened to me and the Other Ancient's, what would you do? "

Asked White Lily.

It was an Odd yet Interesting Question.

Odd because he has No Idea why she would Ask him that.

Interesting because he Never Actually Thought about it before.

" Like, if you and the Other's Died? "

Is what he Asked.

" Yes. "

Is All she said to him.

He Turned Back to Look at the Golden Cheese and Dark Cacao who had Now Dragged Hollyberry into their Argument.

" I'm....Not Sure. I Never Thought about it before but....if you and the Other's Died....I Think I would be Lost without Any of you by My Side....I wouldn't Know what to do and I would be Very Upset if Any of you Died...."