2.13 - woogle, is it illegal to knock out a teacher?

Start from the beginning

You flipped up your helmet's visor, exposing your familiar bug-like eyes. "Yup!! They fixed my costume and made it a little thicker so it's harder to rip like it did when I was with Miruko."

Along with the thicker fabric, there was also a change to your gloves. Instead of just studs, there were full brass knuckles on them. Your boots were also slightly lighter in weight now, because you found that they weighed you down a bit before. Otherwise, it was basically the same as before.

"Ah, you changed a lot over your internship, in a good way!" You resisted the urge to hug him. How you missed those cute green eyes of his! "Ah, I still can't believe you interned with Miruko! N... Not that I didn't believe you could, it's just– Oh, yeah, what was up with Hawks? And your tie, I noticed it was-"

You put a mischievous finger up to your lips and couldn't stop the excited, cat-like smirk from appearing on your lips. Izuku immediately assumed the worst. "[nickname]!!" he quietly stammered, his face glowing bright red. "B... But...! He's! Hawks!?"

"I'll tell you later," you coyly said, holding a finger to your lips. You flinched, feeling a glare on the back of your helmet. You refused to turn around, already suspecting who it was.

'I can't believe bug face fought a villain during the internships while I wasted my fucking time,' Bakugou grumbled. 'In that ugly costume, too.' He was lying to himself. He thought your costume suited you, but he would never admit that. If only you weren't so annoying and weird and confusing. He hated how confusing you were.

"Woah, is that [last name]-chan?" Kaminari breathed out in awe. "Ugh, why does UA have so many cute girls!?"

Sero grinned, patting the blond on the back. "She's out of your league, lil bro."

"Says who!" he whined, pointing an offended finger at the tall boy. "I'll bet you I can get a date with her before the end of the year! I have an irresistible charm that girls just can't resist!"

Ojiro wearily side-eyed Kaminari, who had been playing with his tail. Trying to get a date with you as a bet... None of them will win.

Sero thought it over for a quick couple of seconds, rubbing his chin like a pensive old man. "I think I'll take you up on that offer. Whoever goes on a date with her first wins!"

"Hey, I'll join in on that!" Mineta squealed.

"Huh, do you really think you have a chance, grape!?" Bakugou couldn't help but exclaim. "She's gotta be a hundred centimeters taller than your short ass." He'd take any chance to bully this tiny purple germ.

"GAH! I'm not that short! And I'm still growing, mark my words!!" the grape wailed. "And what if she's into shorter guys? Hey, aren't all of us shorter than her!?"

"I'm not, we're the same height." Sero smirked. "Hey, Ojiro-kun, you two are friends, right?"

Ojiro nodded. "Yeah, why?"

He slyly asked, "Does [last name] like taller guys?"

Ojiro's face flattened, but he gave a nervous chuckle. "I don't know, you should ask her yourself."

"Oh yeah- Hey, where'd Kirishima go?" The three boys spotted Kirishima making his way towards you. "That bastard!"

"Hey, [last name]! Your costume looks super manly!" Kirishima shouted, coming closer as he looked your costume up and down. "I like all the fur!" There was a small pink tint on his cheeks as he spoke to you, and you could sense the way his heart sped up just a bit. Hm.

"Thank you, yours too!" His costume reminded you of Crimson Riot, with the exposed torso and baggy pants. The mask too. You smiled at the boy, keeping your eyes glued to his. You refused to look down, in fear of seeing his abs. You don't want to see that right now. "How are you, Kirishima-kun? You interned with Tetsu-kun, right?"