𝟬 𝟬 𝟭: 𝗞 𝗜 𝗗 𝗦 𝗜 𝗡 𝗧 𝗛 𝗘 𝗖 𝗢 𝗥 𝗡 𝗘 𝗥

Comenzar desde el principio

As she ventured deeper into the woods, Alora allowed her thoughts to wander freely, the towering trees stood as silent witnesses, their branches reaching out. With every passing moment, Alora felt a renewed sense of clarity and purpose.

The girl explored through the woods freely, exploring around as her mind untangled, with no care on mind she didn't mind the echo of her feet snapping branch sticks until it resulted in being found by Scott and Stiles.

"Alora?" The two called out. Alora shot her head in the direction of the voices almost immediately, taken by surprise, she squints her eyes, forming a narrow shape as she examined the figures as though their voices didn't give her enough clue.

The two jogged towards her, "what are you doing here?" One of them questioned. "I'd ask you two the same thing but I'd probably end up tangled in it somehow." She chuckled lightly, avoiding the question but with Scott and Stiles, their curious minds never stop asking.

"I'm just clearing my head." Alora blurted out as she noticed their mouths form into what was about to be a ton of questions. "And I'm going to hate myself for asking but, what are you guys doing here?" Alora sighed. A smirk plastered on Stiles' face as he heard the question.

"Finding the other half of a dead body." Stiles answered, giddy. "What?!" Her eyes shot wide, a look of pure confusion stuck on her face. "I got forced into this." Scott sighed. "Mhm, good luck." She spun around quickly in attempt to walk off.

"Wait." Scott called out. Alora froze, her eyes shutting in regret of her actions. "Shit." She mumbled, circling back around to face the two. "Yes?" She asked. "Please help us." Scott begged her, a look of desperation on his face.

"I can't say no, can I." Alora sighed, giving in to the two who shook their head to her words. "Fine."

"Better hurry along then." Alora smirked, walking directly between Scott's left shoulder and Stiles' right. "Man I love that girl." Stiles smiled as she was now about 10 steps ahead. "I can tell." Scott laughed in reply. "Oh shut up." Stiles nudged him, playfully.

The three explored the woods carefully, looking at tiny details which could lead them to the other half of the body.

"Maybe the severe asthmatic should be the one holding the flashlight, huh?" Scott joked, leaning against a tree as he pulls his inhaler out of his pocket. "Right sorry." Alora steps down quickly to get closer to the asthmatic. However, Stiles keeps pushing on, the two below begin to yell for his attention, although failing miserably.

"Stiles!" Alora exclaims, her hands to the outer corners of her mouth to help project her voice. The Stilinski boy spun, confused as to why he was called. "Oh, sorry princess." Stiles walked back to the two, taking around a 2 minute break.

The three proceeded walking until spotting a handful of people ahead of them waving flashlights around as part of the search, the three dive behind a large fallen tree branch as they plan their next move, turning off the flashlight so they don't attract attention. Unfortunately for the three, Stiles' impatience eventually runs thin, and he whispers back to Scott as he jumps up and runs toward the action.

"Wait!" Scott and Alora exclaim loudly. "Come on!" Stiles yells back, throwing his head in the direction he runs in only seconds later. "Stiles! Wait up!" The two run behind.

Scott quickly takes a hit from his inhaler before scrambling to catch up with him. He tries his best to call after his best friend without also alerting anyone else that they are there. "Stiles! Stiles!" The two continue yelling.