Peter's crush on the most populair guy, who has a crush on Spider-Man Final Part

Start from the beginning

"Holy shit... You did amazing." Y/N looks to his side with a wide smile. "You alright?"

"I-I'm good." Spider-Man gives a fake smile. He feels really awkward in the situation, and that's not counting hiding his identity. For whatever reason, he feels like Y/N is going to talk about them, about what their relationship is and other vulnerable topics. Peter quickly thinks of an excuse to get out of the situation, since he needs to think about what he has done. "I-I can sense something. There is a burglary. Uh... Over there."

Y/N is surprised when Spider-man quickly get out of the bed to grab his underwear and suit. "Huh? Wait, did I do something wrong?"

Spider-man turns his head back after he quickly put on his boxer. "N-No!" Peter quickly reassures. Still, Y/N looks doubtful, with an unsure face. "I really loved it. You did great. But- But there really is something out there." He points towards the window.

Y/N decides to trust him instead of doubting. "Alright. When do you think I will see you again?"

"I don't know." Spider-Man grabs his suit and begin putting it on. "I'm really busy, but I will try to be in contact." Now that he puts on his suit, he walks over to the window and makes it open. Before going, he looks back. "Until next time."

"You too. Kick some ass."

"Thanks." Peter feels sorry that he has to lie his way out of the situation, though he continues what he is doing and get out of the room.

-

Two days has passed, and Peter feels like he trapped himself into a corner. He doesn't know what to do. If he tells the truth to Y/N, it may jeopardize their relationship. If he continues to lie, it will only prolong the inevitable. All the while, he continues hanging out with Y/N as himself. It makes Peter sick, thinking the guy he hangs out with doesn't even know he slept with him.

Until he figures out what he's going to do, Peter tries to live his life as normal he can. As for today, he hangs out with his best friend again, Ned. Both of them are watching a tv show they've been meaning to watch. With May out of the apartment, they got the whole apartment for themselves.

"I'm going to refill the popcorn." Peter grabs the empty bowl between the two and stands up.

As Peter stands up, Ned spots something odd as Peter's shirt bends a bit. "Is that a bruise?"

Peter, who was walking to the exit of his bedroom, stops and turns around. "Eh?"

"Under your shirt. Was that a bruise?"

Curious as he is, Peter grabs his shirt with his free hand to look through his collar. Then he spots what Ned is talking about, yet he is wrong. This isn't a bruise, it's a hickey, left by Y/N. "Y-Yeah. Fought of some guy and he managed to hit me."

"Did you got hurt?"

"No, not much." Peter tries to reply as casual he can, only to crack his voice. Despite the fail, he tries to turn around and get out of the room.

"Peter." The teen stops and turns around to Ned, who notices something is wrong. "You alright? You sound nervous. Is this because of school?"

Peter initially doesn't reply, making Ned worried. He wonders if he should tell Ned what happened. He's desperate for advice, to have someone to tell him what the right choice is.

"Please don't hate me for this."

"What- what happened?" Ned looks even more concerned.

Peter put the bowl down and sits down next to Ned again. "I screwed up... I screwed up."