Tony Working Together With His New Lab-Assistant

This is a request by @AxeIzGae666. Hope you enjoy the story!

Tony wants to have the best of the best to work for his company, especially when it comes to his tech-projects. That's why he hand-picked who became his lab-assistant. Using his connections back in college, he writes down who he remembers being friends with and who is quite the tech-savvy. After many considerations, he finally made his choice, Y/N L/N.

The two were good friends back in college. Not one of his best friends, but they had many good times. He remembered Y/N being good in his craft, but not the best. But after searching him up, he got a list of where he used to work, as well what he made. It's quite impressive, and thus Tony shoots a message to his old friend. A day later, he got one back, and that's when they start catching up. One conversation later, and Tony offered a job, which Y/N gladly accepts. Not only does he get a promotion and a raise, but he also got to work with the one and only Iron Man.

It's the first day for the assistant, and once Y/N walked in the lab, being led by his new boss, he looks at awe when he sees the room. The newest tech is filled the entire room. Different panels with different projects are everyone. Y/N is quick to catch the suits, or rather suits.

Tony can see how impressed Y/N is. "And? Do you love working here or do you love working here?"

"It's not even a minute and I consider this heaven."

Tony gestures Y/N to follow up. They both walk towards the suits, where the millionaire shows off his greatest creation. "Everyday, I try to create upgrades for the suit. I can't get complacent. I need to better myself every day, in order to survive." He looks back at Y/N. "Kinda heavy stuff to begin with. Still, if anyone says my name, they think the man in the suit."

"It's alright. It was hard to believe the Tony Stark I knew became a hero." Y/N responds. "...And also the Merchant Of Death, but that's beside the point."

Tony chuckles. "We don't create weapons anymore, unless you count the suit as one." He nods towards his other work while giving a tour of the place. "Mostly we make green energy. But also regular devices, such as fridges that can talk, or coffee machines that can talk- speaking of which." They stop at the coffee machine. The brunette puts two cups in the machine. "Two cappuccino."

"Of course, Mr. Stark." Soon, the coffee gets in the coffee.

Tony grabs the cups, handing one over to Y/N. He takes a quick sip to know this is the real deal. "This is the real deal."

"Thanks. Some people say this will kill baristas' jobs, but unless I see one of my machines in Starbucks, I consider it complaining." Tony then continues the tour. "We also have the best AI, which can also helps you for the projects. Let's see... we also have security systems, cars, tv's, we're working on a gaming console, you get the message. Everything that is digital and a machine, we can make."

"Sounds like a lot."

"It sure is, but I have other people to make that. You, however, will not work on some fridge. You will help me with my projects. Mainly the suit." That's when the tour stops. They sit on the table to finish their drinks. "Sounds like a dream job, huh?"

"It sure is." Y/N smiles with excitement as he looks around. "I can't wait to tinker with the suits."

"You're ready to have your first day?" Tony put up his fist, with Y/N bumping it.

"I sure am."

-