45. BLOODY PLOT TWIST

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE: BLOODY PLOT TWIST

---

Lara, Five, Mitch and Andy was in the White Suite looking at the symbols at the door while Diego was looking for Stan.

Diego and Lila told Five that they had being on the other side of the door to look for Stan.

They told him that the place was like the hotel but empty. They told him that they rang a bell on the counter where after that they were attacked by something that cut off two of Diego's fingers. Lucky both Lila and Diego managed to get out where after they witness Stan being Kugelblitzed.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lila shouted at Diego as she entered the White Buffalo Suite "Stanley is gone! We need to face this!" she said "Just check the chimney" Diego said "He's not in the bloody chimney! He's been Kugelblitzed!" Lila said "Whose fault is that, huh? You're the one that brought him here!" Diego said.

"Congratulations. You're both mildly terrible parent" Five said while he turned around "Can we focus? Come on. How did this thing open before?" he asked "I don't know. It was already kinds open" Diego said as he kept searching for Stan.

"'Already kinda open' What do you mean by that?" Mitch asked "Diego, you should have been an engineer. It's a lost opportunity" Five said as Diego looked in the chimney.

"Why'd you wanna go in there anyway? It's just sushi and death" Lila said "When we met future Mitch and Andy in the Commission bunker, they warned us about Oblivion. Now, Pogo told me and Lara--" "Wait, whoa, whoa!" Diego said as he looked at Five "Pogo's alive" he said "Different Pogo, but yes. The monkey said Dad spent years training the Sparrows for some kind of super-secret mission into..." Five said as he pointed on the door "Oblivion?" Lila said and Five clapped his hands together

"So, Lara and I come back here and find out that you two sentient STDs have actually been in there" Five said before he put his hands in his pockets "Everything's leading to Oblivion. So we have to go in there" he said "Hell no! Not happening" Diego said "No way! We barely got out alive" Lila said.

"Yeah? So what? This is about more than just you two" Five said "Says the guy with all his fingers" Diego said before he lifted up his left hand where bandages was around where he was missing two of his fingers "I didn't get this by giving a mummy a hand job, all right" he said causing Mitch and Andy to let out a chuckled.

"I went in there, and I lost my fingers to do this with...with a knife and on a chain" he said "Hey, look. Diego might be 90% moron and 10% pelvic thrusts, but he's right about Oblivion, okay. We're not just gonna waltz back in there just because you say so" Lila said.

"Good. Because you're coming with us" Luther said as him and Sloane entered the room "This should be interesting" Five said "Where to?" Mitch asked "Sparrow Academy. The world's ending, so I think it's time we put our petty bullshit aside and work together on this Kugelblitz" Luther said "Yeah? Or what?" Diego asked "Or Stanley won't be the last of us to disappear" Lila said and Diego looked at her "Come on" she said.