Car Ride

Author's Notes

This story takes place in between 23:05 and 23:06 in season 2, episode 6 of Helluva Boss. The episode is titled "Oops" (Here's a link: https://youtu.be/y1sF6ZeASU0?si=Y73oPMDqSuxiR998).

I want to add that IMP is kind of a badly kept secret in hell (at least it's a secret kept from higher ranking demons). The pilot is not canon meaning IMP isn't advertised and I think that if it was a bigger thing then Blitzø and Stolas would get in serious trouble with Lucifer. (read below if u wanna know why i think that)

[**HAZBIN HOTEL SPOILERS BELOW IDK IF THIS HAPPENED IN THE (official?? idk someone correct me please) COMIC STUFF OR IF ITS HAPPENING IN THE SHOW BUT YEAH**]

I read something like that on the wiki too. Lucifer finds out that Stolas is granting Blitzø access to the living world and threatens them to get them and some other demons to kill the Hazbin Hotel staff. This makes me not want to watch Hazbin Hotel omfg can someone tell me whether or not the wiki was right?

**HAZBIN HOTEL SPOILERS END**

I'm going to try a different kind of format, so please let me know if you prefer it over my other story's format! I am always open to respectful critique about my writing. (Not my ships though even if they're just boring canon ones 💔)

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to read this! Without further ado, let's get started!

Blitzø's POV

After I blew Fizz up.. again BUT RESCUED HIM, we got into the car and drove away for real this time. It was quiet for a while, until Fizz spoke up.

"Blitz, your life is better now, right? I want you to update me!"

He said with a happy smile.

"Really? I thought you didn't care!"

I said, messing around with Fizz.

"Well, now I do! So, talk to me."

I playfully rolled my eyes, then began.

"Okay, Fizz. It was really rough after the fire, but now, life's alright. I have a daught-"

Fizz interrupted me,

"A DAUGHTER? WHAT THE FUCK?? WITH WHO?"

Fizz shouted, absolutely shocked.

"Well, she's adopted, but just me and her. Since you and I are good now, I trust you and expect that you won't tell anyone about this. Not even your Chicken fucker, until I at least get to know him. Alright?"

I said, with a slight smile. Fizzarolli nodded, confused.

Fizzarolli's POV

At first, I thought Blitzø was insulting Oz. Then I realized he was just joking. I guess he has a different humor now. After I promised not to tell anyone, Blitzø continued.

"Well, I am so good at this 'action hero bullshit' because I am an assassin. I used to kill demons, but thanks to Stolas, his book, and my dick, my business, I.M.P, now specializes in killing humans for sinners. But, for the right price we may do other things. I have two employees, Moxxie and Millie, and then our receptionist and portal opener, my Loonie! You should come meet them sometime."

My jaw opened as Blitzø spoke. But, I wasn't that surprised.

"Honestly, I'm not shocked that you kill people for a living now. Especially since you've always been obsessed with blood. You know, that's kind of badass! I remember Moxxie and Millie from their performance at Ozzie's! They're cute, just too lovey-dovey. I don't know a 'Loonie', though? I'd love to meet them! Maybe next week? Can Ozzie come?"

I assumed Loonie must be a friend of Blitzø's.. or maybe a girlfriend? I really hope not, because he's fucking someone else and that person is clearly into him.

"Oh, Loonie is my daughter, her actual name is Loona. I forgot to mention that! Oh, and yeah Ozzie can come. You have my number, right? We can talk about a date later."

Blitzø chuckled.

"Ohhhh! I should've used context clues. I think I still have your number, if not I'll just call your receptionist. Now, tell me about your relationship with Stolas! Give me all the juicy details.."

I said excitedly. Really, I am hoping to give him some advice and convince him to give Stolas a chance. I saw how he looked at Blitzø and from what I've heard, he obviously likes him. I feel like Blitzø likes him back, deep down.

"Oh.. Stolas. Well, uhm, I think I know what you mean. He doesn't have a dick, though. He has like.. a bird pussy thing?? Why?"

I started laughing. Not really because of what he said, but because he immediately assumed I was talking about sexual things! But I'm the one who's all about sex because of Ozzie. (/sarc) Blitzø seemed to have taken offense to that and asked why I was laughing.

"I-I'm sorry, Blitzø! It's just hilarious that you assumed I was talking about sexual things, but also say that sex is what I'm all about now. However I meant how is your.. romantic relationship? Or how you feel about him."

Blitzø blushed because he seemed to be embarrassed. (/p)

"OH well shut up Fizz! Our relationship is.. really weird. We made an agreement to fuck every month so I can get the book. But, he's been trying to spend more time with me outside of that.. and I kind of like it. But I feel like it's fake!"

I frowned at Blitzø's statements.

"What would he need to fake it for, Blitzø? Do you think he's only doing it for sex? If you do, then you're fucking stupid because he already has you wrapped around his finger with the book. If he wanted to fuck you more he could just manipulate you with it. You know, I saw the way he was blushing at you at Ozzie's and from what you told me about him when we were in the cage, I think he has genuine feelings towards you. As I said, no one would fake that much to have sex they're already supposed to get."

Blitzø stared at me, even when I finished. He listened and paid so much attention to me that he got lost in thought and almost hit a demon.

"Shit!"

He said, slamming on the brakes, barely missing the demon.

"Damn Blitzø, are you okay?"

I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yes, Fizz, it's just.. I didn't think of it that way. You're not fucking with me, right? You really think he likes me, not my dick, and has feelings for me?"

I smiled and nodded. I noticed that he was tearing up a bit. I couldn't tell whether or not it was happy or sad tears, I decided not to mention it.

"Wow.. I think I have those feelings for him as well. I just never thought they were mutual. This changes everything, I'm so fucking happy!"

Blitzø announced, smiling brightly. That made me smile.

"Make sure you treat him well and talk to him. Try to think of you and him as equals, even if he's more powerful than you. Forget that you're just an imp and that he's a royal. Then, I bet he's all yours!"

I replied, giving him some advice and hyping him up. Then, we conveniently arrived at my home.

"You know, Asmodeus actually had a meeting with Stolas today. I'm not sure why, but he may still be here if you want to come inside."

Blitzø thought for a moment, then replied.

"I'll come, but I don't think Asmodeus likes me. So.. I'll come and wait outside his office, assuming that's where you're going. OH and if Stolas isn't there, please don't keep me waiting and maybe let him know I'm outside if he's there.."

I smiled at Blitzø and nodded, then we got out of the car and walked into the building.