𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 (𝐏𝐭.𝟒) 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫

@iiam.tiannaa

Tiana•Marie•Brown17 Years Old

Tiana•Marie•Brown
17 Years Old

@therealjenncarter

Jennifer•Renee•Carter18 Years Old

18 Years Old

Titi's POV

"Im.sorry. I moaned as the full length of Jenn's strap was inside of me.

She just looked at me and started smiling. She then pulled out and said "arch yo shit".. I did it yall.... We were having I guess what you could call make up sex because I started an argument for no reason so she found herself fucking the attitude out of me. Its working tho.

"FUCK JENN! I moaned as she started pounding my shit all over again.

"Take this shit. She said in a seductive voice while pulling my hair.

*2 Hours Later*

"Whew child. I said falling back on the bed.

"Bet yo ass won't start another argument for no reason again. She said smirking at me.

"Now I can't feel my legs I'm finna start another one. I said frowning.

"Please don't start that shit Tiana Marie Brown. She said rolling her eyes.

"Ouuuu not the full name imma be quiet but when you leave imma be talking again. I said as she started mean mugging me.

"Bro. She said as she continued looking at me funny.

"Ok ok ok.. why you always get irritated so fast I've realized that. I said to her while smiling.

"I don't know people just be pissing me off. She said starting to smile.

"You so bipolar... I like it tho. I said hugging her.

"I love you. She said continuing the hug.

"I love you too. I said before yawning.

"You ready to go to sleep or something? She asked me while grabbing her bonnet and putting it on.