𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥... (𝐏𝐭.𝟐) | 𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤

@indiaroyale

India•Marie•Royale(I gave sis a middle name)

India•Marie•Royale
(I gave sis a middle name)

@lildurk

Durk•Derrick•Banks

Durk•Derrick•Banks

*3 Days Later*

Durkio POV

So I helped India out with everything she needed. I really love that girl its just something about her thats special. And thats why today im finna help her start her business . Cuz every time we would hang out she would always talk about how she wanna start her business up and all that. I dont know how to help with this shit but whatever she tell me to do to help is what imma do.

A/N: Yall I know yall bout tired of me but I really wanna turn this into a book

"Heyyy. I said as she got in the car.

"Hey. She said hugging me.

"How you doing? She asked me putting on her seatbelt.

"Im good. Why you putting yo seatbelt on? I asked her feeling betrayed.

"Because I dont want to fly out the window? She said confused and laughing.

"Naw Im just playing. I said laughing.

"You know how you want to start that business? I asked her putting on my seatbelt.

"First off how you gon get offended when I put mine on but you putting yours on right now? She said laughing.

"Because ion want to fly out the window either that's embarrassing "Chicago rapper Lil Durk found in critical condition after flying out the window" I said laughing.

"That is embarrassing. She said laughing.

"Anyways answer my question. I said pulling off.

"Yeah. She said looking at me weirdly.

"So what do you want to do with your business? I asked her.

"Lashes, lip gloss and makeup why? She asked me taking MY charger.

"Cuz I wanna help out. I said making her scream.

"Tell me you not being for real. She said tryna calm down.

"Im deadass. I said with a straight face.

"THANK YOU. She said hugging me.

Again this is like the 4th time shes hugged me while I was driving before. I just dont think she understands that I'm driving. That I have both of our lives in my hands. I dont think she wants to see another day on this earth? I think she wants to be in a news article. Thats so embarrassing.

"India... I said laughing.

"Im sorry im sorry. You gotta stop exciting me while you driving. She said letting go.

"Anyways imma fund everything. I said pulling into a random parking lot.

"Whats yo business name? I said taking off my seatbelt.

"I dont know yet. She said grabbing MY drink.

"India I just DONT appreciate you taking my shit. First you take MY charger now MY drink? I said making a shocked face.

 First you take MY charger now MY drink? I said making a shocked face

"Yup and yup. She said smiling drinking all my shit.

"This drink is nasty. She said making a weird face

(Now Its Late 2019)

India POV

So Today is Durks birthday and I know he says he dont like to celebrate his birthday but I got some shit for him. He helped my business take off. Now I'm working on opening up my 50th shop all because he was real to me.

"BAE. Durk said busting in the room.

"Huh? I said looking up confused.

"So look me and Sky was out at Mc Donalds playing tell me why she lost her shoe? He said making me laugh.

"You took my baby out and she comes back with one shoe. I said laughing.

"Nah but I think that nigga Johnny took it. He said mugging me.

"Im not him? I said confused.

"I know but im still mad. He said sitting on the bed.

"Sky about to go over my mommas house. I said massaging his shoulders.

Yeah my momma she made it through the storm too. Shes back healthy and everything. And now she's doing organizations about breast cancer awareness. (A/N:💗🎗). All this happened because of Durk. If it wasn't for him my momma wouldn't be here. Thats why we gon celebrate from 12-12. Because thats the day. A man was born😌.

Tbc...
"If You Really Love Somebody You Gon Show It"

Random ass quote🙄

Anyways yall want a part 3 or possibly a book?