𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐫? | 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧

@mad0bout.miaa

Mia•Everly•Davis22 Years Old

Mia•Everly•Davis
22 Years Old

Mia•Everly•Davis22 Years Old

(I tried onnat yall)

Von's POV

"FUCK. I yelled throwing my phone to the other side of the living room.

"Von you gotta calm down. My sister India said giving me a hug.

"This is the 5th fucking time we've been so close to finding her and then we lose her India I'm tired of this shit. I said getting teary eyed.

"We gotchu gang. Durk said walking over and hugging me too.

"Yall can go its cool. Durk said calling off our workers and the rest of the gang.

"We gon find her Von I promise. India said rubbing my back.

"Its June 24th shes been gone for half a year I just want her back..... I said starting to cry.

"We all do but we gotta keep our heads up and we gon find her Von just pray. Durk said making me nod.

"Look tho me and India gon leave for the day but call us if u need anything Von. Durk said standing up.

"Ight. I said nodding.

"Stay strong big brother. India said before walking out the door with Durk.

These past few months have been horrible. My childhood best friend, my everything is missing. And everybody keeps tryna tell me "were going to find her" and allat but im trying my best to convince myself that she isnt dead. I should've just went with her that day....

December 24th, 2021 (12:04 pm)
Mias POV

"Vonnnnnnn wake upppppp. I said jumping on my boyfriend trying to wake him up so that he can go to the mall with me.

"Whattt bae? He said half asleep.

"Can we go to the mall so we can finish Christmas shopping for everybody? Please baeeee wake up. I said trying to open his eyes.

"Im tired ma just take my card and go. He said turning over.

"Ok. I said rolling my eyes and not touching his card.

"I LOVE YOU MIA EVERLY BENNETT. He said blowing me a kiss.

"I love you too. I said laughing and walking out of the room.

*At The Mall* (1:05)

So right now im just shopping for India and stuff. Because thats my best friend so why wouldn't I? I walked into Chanel and bought her a couple bags that she had said she wanted. Chanels her favorite store so I most definitely HAD to come through with the bags.

Then I started shopping for my baby. I went into Gucci, Versace, Burberry, Amiri and some more for him. Those is like his favorite stores. So I had to get it. Especially the stuff I convinced him not to get so that I could buy it on Christmas and surprise him.

*1 Hour Later* (2:49)

So I'm leaving the mall right now and its hot as fuck. I put everything in the trunk and left to get something to eat for me. I asked Von if he wanted anything and he said no so I guess he already ate or something.

*20 minutes later* (3:09)

I just got my food and stuff from Chick-fil-A. And I had to make a stop at the gas station. To get some gas and some snacks. But while I was on my way to the gas station I decided to get on live.

"Hey yall. I said starting the live.

"Im on the way to the gas station cuz ian got no more gas. I said making a sad face.

Comment: Wheres Von?

"Von at the house doing whatever. I said turning into the gas station.

Comment: When you doing yo next collab?

"Umm like on the 28th or something like that. I said grabbing my phone and getting out the car accidentally bumping into someone.

"Im so sorry si- Was all I had the chance to say before he pushed me.

Narrator POV

The man who was built like a potato with long black dreads picked Mia up and smacked her.

"Stop. She yelled trying to fight back.

"Bitch we been looking fa your ass he gon learn today. The man said pulling Mia to his car.

"HELP HELP. Mia yelled out before he put his hand over her mouth.

"Bitch your mine. He said putting her into the trunk.

"HEY STOP IT. The store clerk said running up to the car but the man sped off before he could save her.

Tbc...?

Have You Seen Mia?

Who Do Yall Think The Man Is?

Do Yall Want This As A Book?

If I Did Turn This Into A Book What Should I Name It?

"Missing", "Have You Seen Her?", "Have You Seen Mia?", "Find Her", "Missing Mia", "S.O.S", "Mia" "M.I.A" etc????

How Yall Feel?

😈😈😈

⭐️⭐️⭐️Vote⭐️⭐️⭐️