𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 | 𝐏𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞

@bigbossky_

Kyra•Destiny•Sherman18 Years Old

18 Years Old

@realpopsmoke

Bashar•Barakah•Jackson18 Years Old

18 Years Old

July 29th, 2018

Bashar's POV

"Im so sorry... The surgeon told me as I stood in the middle of the waiting room.

"We tried everything we could but the bleeding was just too severe. She added on making tears come out of my eyes.

"No... I whispered to myself leaning on the wall.

"Do you have anyone to call? She asked me.

"Yes... I barely got out of my mouth picking up my phone.

"Again, sorry for your lost. She said before walking away.

"Hello? My ex said answering my phone call.

"Can I come see you? I need you. I said in tears as I was walking out of the hospital.

"Whats wro- yeah pull up let me know when you're outside. She said before I hung up.

Ky's POV

When Bashar called me I was honestly thinking he was on some "lets get back together" shit. Yeah I wanna get back with him. We been together since we was 14. But we just gotta work on ourselves, spend some time as friends and then maybe, lets say we'll hopefully get back together. But from his voice on the phone call something terrible happened. He don't cry for real and when he do it gotta be something or somebody he really cared about. So me being me and having that soft spot for him I told him he can come over.

I got his favorite snacks out, some tissue, and his favorite movie ready. So when he got here we could talk about it. Then we can do his favorite things. Hopefully he feels better but yeah we'll see.

As I was chilling waiting for him to knock on the door. I was interrupted by another phone call. I looked at my phone and it was my best friend.

"What you doing bitch? She asked me.