Chapter 5 (part 1)

2 weeks later after the mothers death..
Despite the challenges he faced, Lay was determined to overcome his grief and honor his mother's memory. He sought therapy and support from his friends and family, and, over time, he was able to find some degree of peace and healing.

In the end, Lay realized that he would always miss his mother, but he had also learned valuable lessons about life and about the importance of love and family. He knew that he would always keep his mother's memory alive in his heart and that he would always strive to live a life that would make her proud.

Lay was still sad after the lost but he must continue to be brave he won't be at town because Orla was still sad and depressed by there mothers death he must take care he's family, lays father is still searching the killer but no one seems to be found.
The father sigh in disappointment knowing he will never find the killer but he will not gave up its for the family...

(9:15pm here hey guys what's up?)

The father keep continue searching the killer while Orla was on her room crying from the lost of the mothers death she can't believe or think it's a dream but it's real Orla look through her mothers pictures with her next to the mother she can't help but hug the picture and she spoke.

"Mom... I miss you... "

She whispered softly and tears drop under her eyes and hug the picture on her chest tightly and pray the god that she wants her mother back (I felt horrible making lays mother died in this story) she look at the ceiling as her eyes is about to close slowly and fell to deep sleep, she feels exhausted and tired as her tears drop to the picture
Landing to the mother's face.

Meanwhile

Lay is on he's bed felt trauma and depression 'who would do something like that?' Lay mumbled softly 'why is mother the victim? ' lay start to question himself why he's mother is the victim he look up the ceiling as the memory of he's mother death he groan and put he's pillow to he's face and hug it after he's tears are drop down under he's eyes 'I hope father found the killer.. ' lay thought wishing he's father found the killer as lays eyes start to closing hoping he would dream about he's mother alive and fell asleep..
(Sleep dreams my adorable bean son 🙏)

As the times go fast and it was 7;08AM lay woke up and felt he's neck a little bit sting he get up from he's bed and went to the bathroom, he look through the mirror find a small hickey in he's neck he thought it was just a mosquito bite as he put a lotion to he's neck to remove the hickey, lay sigh and hear one of the maids call him for breakfast, he went down and saw Orla was not there, he went worried again and went upstairs to orla's bedroom and knock on the door.

"Orla? Are you awake?" Lay said softly hoping Orla heard him, he heard a door open and saw Orla. "I'm awake... " she mumbled softly look at lays worried face "let's go down stairs to eat Orla you didn't ate last night dinner, I know you miss mom and I miss her too but we have to be happy like our mother said, right? " lay said smile at her softly and Orla smile back, she hug her big brother while her tears are dropping under her eyes, lay hug back to he's littles sister just to make sure she's better. "Let's go have some breakfast, I don't want you to just starve you know I'm worried" lay spoke softly and break the hug. "Okay I'll stop starving my self big brother.. " Orla said wiping her tears

The 2 siblings went down stairs , went to the dinner room and sit down while the maids placing there food in front of them, they ate together happily and talking about there life going.

Meanwhile with kye

Kye was there look at lay eating he's breakfast peacefully, he smiled how adorable lay was (kye was in the window with invisibility)
2 weeks ago kye heard that the woman was lays mother he felt bad when he remembered that but he doesn't have a choice it's for lays love he want it he don't want anyone to near lay but he doesn't mind if it's he's best friend or lays family can be near at lay he's not the cruel... Right?