chapter 4 (part 3)

I'm still alive ٩😆۶ anyway thank you for 1.01k readers! This is kinda awesome! I writing and reading even reading some manga and comics
I'm still a 12 hear old maybe when I turn 13 I do the smuth? I mean I don't know how to make smuth but I do read yaoi manga so much...

Anyway let's get back to reading...

.
.
.
.
.

{ Lay POV }

It's kinda been months since I came back to my family since my sister Orla is always want me to go back home since I save her from about to get married to some bastard that father force her to married but I'm glad that I stop it and cancel there wedding.

As I hug my mother and my lil sister Orla, very tight as I miss them very much and we went back inside, but I have a strange feeling in my spine that I have been... Watch? Maybe it's just me imagination or something

But it felt like I've been watching...

...

'Just don't over think about yourself lay..' I said in my thoughts as I continue to walk inside my mansion I can see any Butler's and maids are bow to us and yes I'm rich, my father own the city and he's not very nice in the past but he change he became a good father us.

I hand my suitcase to my butler as he bring it to my room but still.. I still have the same feeling that I've been really watch it's kinda creepy me out, I went to my room and saw my butler unpack my stuff so I don't do the unpacking things since I'm the rich boy after all.
I went to my bed as I lay down exhausted I don't know why though just exhausted from the long trip, as I was still laying on my bed as I check my phone to see the time and it was 3:28pm so I can still rest but suddenly I felt something missing and forgot....

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Oh god...
I forgot to tell kye!! Ugh!!! I can't believe it... I forgot to tell him that I'm leaving town, he must be really confused right now I should text him.. '

I said to my thoughts as I open my phone again but suddenly my phone died 'ugh why its happening to me? '

I said again in my thoughts as I sigh and went to my extra charger as I charge my phone I didn't try to use the charger since it will break the wire if I use my phone while charging, as I sigh again and lay down again as I look at the ceiling as I felt a little pathetic...
,as I felt a little bit tired as I yawn a little bit and I can feel that I'm about to fell as sleep...

I close my eyes and sleep peacefully....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

{ kye POV }

Is he finally sleeping?....

That's good...

After all your mine only lay only mine.. But why did you came this ridiculous mansion with some woman? That woman really  stole you from me.....
.
.
.
.
Is that why you left the town... Without me telling?  I thought we had was special.... That woman is need to be dead...  Hope you don't mind that I will kill that bitch I don't care if she's your friend... Your all Mine lay~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~

As I look at lay sleeping peaceful and I can't help and smile.. He's the person who can change me
..
I love him very much~
As I went out in he's balcony since he didn't see me because I have a invisibility potion so I'm safe
.
.
I explore he's place and everything is expensive I didn't know lay was rich..
But it doesn't matter love is important than money I wonder why he chose this place?... Maybe that bitch force him to came here... I really want to kill her... I really am...

As I saw the woman I glare at her. My invisibility potion only last 12 hours

(12 hours? More like you keep stalking and watching lay while he's sleeping and you use that potion so he won't see you huh? That's kinda normal right guys?)

I give a death glare at her she hug him and she kiss he's forehead who does she thinks she is!? I hate it... I wish her so dead~

Stealing my love is not acceptable..

I look at the woman and I have an idea maybe when she was alone I can just stab her right? That's a good indeed plan!

As I wait for her to get to the room alone and I will just kill her..

I hope lay don't mind that I kill her I don't know is she but she's in my way

Now then let's the game started~~
.
.
.
.
.

~~

I hope I didn't get effected by the stories but if I did get effected il be like a yandere and kill people there was a girl like a same age as me and I really like her even we are in the same gender ಥ_ಥ

I hope you enjoy this chapter

(858 words)