Marinette was going to say something but stop when someone bumped into her. The person had spilled a red juice on her shirt which snuck throw.

Lila - Oops sorry Marinette thought you were the trash can!

After she said that the girls began to laugh at her. Marinette sigh and looked down at her shirt.

She couldn't see that her bra could be seen.

"NICE TITS MARINETTE MINE IF I FUCK?!?!" One of the boys said in the background while looking at her shirt.

After that all of the boys began laughing at her. Her Face turned red before she covered up her chest .

Alya took off her jacket and put it on Marinette.

After she cover herself Alya turned her head to look at Lila.

Alya - You nasty fucking bitch what the fuck is wrong with you huh? The fact that your jealous of her who looks better than you. You didn't do anything but make her look more sexy just looked all the boys are going crazy. Your just mad because your flat ass shit! Just look at those fucking musketeers bits you call boobs!

After she said that the whole cafeteria began laughing. Lila look around before going quiet. She couldn't say or do anything.

Marinette was completely surprised, no one in the school had ever stood up for her. Hearing the new girl called Lila out on her shit kind of scared her a little bit.

Chloe - Who the fuck Do You think You Are!?

"I'm Alya Césaira who put low life bitches like you in their fucking place." After she said that everyone in the cafeteria let out a OHHHH sound.

Before Chloe could respond everyone's attention went towards Adrien, Nino and Megan who had walked into the cafeteria.

Megan - What's going on?

Lila and Chloe turned around to look at Megan. Adrien looked over at Marinette who had a jacket covering up her shirt. He could see that a red liquid was on the shirt. Since a little bit of the shirt was showing he could see that her bra was showing through it. Seeing that made him angry.

Alya - Your shitty ass friend decided to pour juice on my friend talking about I thought you were a trash can so I put her in her place. Than this Goldilocks looking bitch came over here and thought it was okay to put her two cents in so I had to humble that bitch

Megan - So what you just come in here talking to whoever you want any kind of way. How about you mind your business Marinette is a trash can and she will always be.

Alya - Are all of you girls in here haters?

Megan - What is there to hate on?

Alya - Everything about Marinette you and your friends are some Hating ass bitches.

Nino - Right you guys are weird ass fuck.

Adrien - Oh no you girls are the type I don't like being around.

Megan - W..what?

Adrien - Why the fuck are you starting shit huh? If I keep hanging around people like you my reputation is going to be ruined and I refuse that.

Megan was completely shocked she didn't expect for him to put her in her place like he did

She while she was yapping Alya grabbed Marinette hand and pulled her out of the cafeteria.

Adrien watched the two before looking at his friend who looked at him.

With The Two Girls

Marinette - Alya you didn't have to do all of that you know?

Alya - Are you kidding me?! Yes I did what kind of people just sit back and watch shit like that Happen?

Marinette - It's been like that for a while I'm used to it now.

Alya - Well get used to it not happening again got it?

Marinette - What do you mean?

Alya - I mean I'm not going to let anyone ever bully you again got it? Were friends so get used to me being around with you.

Marinette blush before nodding her head. She couldn't believe that someone had finally stood up for her or be friend her. It really made her want to cry but she knew she had to keep it together.

Alya - Let's go get something to eat. I seen this little cafe down the street.

Marinette - But my shirt.

Alya - Just wear my jacket I don't mind.

Marinette smile before walking with Alya out of the school.