139 5 0

" A-Alpha~.. What if it's something important? " Said the big beautiful brown eyed male.

Alpha heard his words but didn't stop, kept slowly moving his hands all over the slim body of the omegas, traveling all over until he spoke back " Nothing is more important than this moment. "

" But-.. " He got cut off by a passionate wet kiss, the alpha didn't want to waste time even if they are so called 'strangers' they are each others, it's the gods who connected them like this, there's no way back, love is full in this room already.

Taeyong held into the other males wide shoulders until their lips were separated.  Alpha knew he has to be careful with what he will do now and make sure the omega is alright with all of this.

" Just one thing.. I don't wanna get pregnant soo early, you know- "

" I know. Trust me, i feel the same way, but also just one thing.. " The alpha leaned closer to the others ear and whispered with his strong and powerful voice. " You're mine. "

The words were clean and short, meaning a lot to the both of them, yet they both truly feel the same way in this, from this moment it feels like everything they wanted is there.

Beautiful looking male underneath the alpha nodded his head with a slight blush on his cheeks and soft smile. " You're mine too "

Alpha was feeling even more crazy in his heart when he heard those words, he left soft pecks all over his body, his soft cheeks, the collarones, neck and chest. Lastly on the lips before taking off the shirt and throwing it on the floor.

It started. Alphas lips went from his chest longer and longer, unzipping those pants of omegas and immediately taking them off along with underwear, doing the same like with the shirt, throwing it all down on the floor.

" Be gently and don't get out of of control.. " Said the omega while looking up at his pure alpha.

" I won't. Relax and don't think about anything, it's just me and you. "

Taeyong closed his eyes and took a deep relaxing breath until suddenly he felt something enter inside of him, making him let out an soft yet surprised noise that sounded beautiful. Once he looked down he saw his alpha already inside him.

" G-Gently!~.. "

" I know my omega. " While these words were slowly getting out the pure alphas mouth, he started to move inside him slowly and gently to make him feel better and more relaxed.

" You sound beautiful.. "

Moving inside was deep yet slow, the eye contact between them to make sure they both are alright and comfortable that's where caring for each other speaks just by the actions. It started to be heard the heavy breathes of each others, holding tightly into each other not letting go.

Omega wrapped his arms around the males shoulders while letting out those sounds of pleasure, keeping the eye contact with his one and only. " You're soo good looking.. "