What happened to Wonwoo??.

The first time they met after their break up 

Mingyu had always believed that time could heal all wounds, but as he found himself standing face-to-face with Wonwoo, it seemed like the pain of their past had not diminished one bit. Memories of their tumultuous relationship flooded Mingyu's mind, reminding him of the toxicity that once consumed their love.

It had been years since they last saw each other,As he turned the corner, he froze in his tracks, his heart skipping a beat at the sight of someone he never thought he'd meet again—Wonwoo.

Wonwoo stood by a street vendor, his eyes fixated on the array of books laid out before him. He looked the same—sharp jawline, tousled hair, and the same aura of quiet intensity that Mingyu had always been drawn to. But something was different. There was a coldness in his gaze, a guardedness that hadn't been there before.

Mingyu's mind raced with memories of their tumultuous past—a whirlwind romance that turned into a storm of lies and betrayal. He swallowed hard, gathering the courage to approach Wonwoo despite the knots twisting in his stomach.

"Wonwoo?" Mingyu called out tentatively, his voice barely above a whisper.Wonwoo's head snapped up, his eyes narrowing as they locked onto Mingyu's face. He tensed visibly, the corners of his lips pulling into a tight line. "Mingyu," he replied curtly, his voice devoid of any emotion.

Mingyu took a step closer, his hands fidgeting nervously at his sides. 

"It's been a long time... I—""Don't," Wonwoo interjected sharply, holding up a hand to stop Mingyu from speaking further. "I have nothing to say to you."

Mingyu felt a pang of pain shoot through him at Wonwoo's icy tone. He had expected resentment, anger even, but the sheer disdain in Wonwoo's voice cut deeper than he anticipated. "Wonwoo," Mingyu said, his voice trembling slightly.

"Wonwoo, please," Mingyu pleaded, taking another step forward. "I know I hurt you. I'm sorry, more sorry than I can express. But I need to talk to you, to explain—"

Wonwoo's eyes flashed with anger as he interrupted, "You think an apology is enough to make everything right? You have no idea the pain you put me through, Mingyu."

Mingyu flinched at the venom in Wonwoo's voice. He understood why Wonwoo felt this way, knowing that their relationship had been marred by Mingyu's infidelity. He had been unfaithful, taking Wonwoo's trust and stomping on it time and time again.

"There's nothing to explain," Wonwoo interrupted, his voice laced with bitterness. "You made your choices, Mingyu. You chose to lie, to cheat, to break my trust repeatedly. What more is there to say?"

A heavy silence hung between them, the weight of unresolved emotions suffocating the air. Mingyu longed to reach out, to bridge the chasm that had formed between them, but he knew it wasn't that simple. He had shattered Wonwoo's trust, leaving scars that might never fade."I'm sorry," Mingyu whispered, the words feeling inadequate yet sincere. "I'll leave you alone, Wonwoo. Just know that I... I still care about you."

Without waiting for a response, Mingyu turned on his heel, his steps heavy with the weight of regret. As he walked away, he couldn't shake off the image of Wonwoo's pained expression, a haunting reminder of the damage he had caused.

Wonwoo stood rooted to the spot, emotions swirling within him—anger, hurt, and a flicker of longing that he desperately tried to suppress. Mingyu's unexpected appearance had stirred up feelings he thought he had buried deep within himself. Watching Mingyu disappear into the crowd, Wonwoo felt a tear slip down his cheek, a silent testament to the love that still lingered in the recesses of his heart, mingled with the anguish of a relationship that had once held so much promise but had ultimately crumbled under the weight of betrayal.