Chapter 207: Meeting One Another

Ji Furen smiled, "This young lady is the Young Lady Li Mei who brought the herb out."

Shen Miao stared at her.

The reason why Mei Furen was able to be favoured for so many years in the Inner Palace and had Fu Chen in the position of the new Crown Prince even though there were seventy two consorts in the three Palaces and six courtyards, and none of them were easy to deal with, was that Fu Xiu Yi only favoured her alone. She was not someone that an ordinary female could deal with. Those who were more beautiful than her were not as smart as her, those who were more intelligent than her were not as pretty as her. She knew went to move forward and when to retreat. She was obviously one with schemes but always gave other a feeling of being as one was. She was arrogant but knew her proprieties, had beauty but knew when to portray her most beautiful side. The concubines in the Inner Palace would always discuss at the back that if she wanted, all the males under Heavens would all surrender to her skirt.

Just at this moment when she came in, she wore Shen Miao's clothes and even though that was a dignified and somewhat conservative clothes, she wore it very lively and natural, making Shen Miao look even more bad.

Mei Furen had a pair of extremely flattering eyes that was like a cat who just woke up from an afternoon nap, having a careless laziness to it. Shen Miao stared at her gaze too much that she could not help but glance at Shen Miao in surprise but it was not not rude.

Her surprise was caught by Ji Furen and Ji Yu Shu, who was standing the closest. Both of them looked at Shen Miao at the same time but was startled when they saw Shen Miao's expression. However in the next second, Shen Miao lowered her head and when she lift her head again, it was an expression of a gentle smile, as if what happen previously was an illusion.

"She is a neat person./" Shen Miao said lightly.

Tang Shu could not help but frown. When Shen Miao spoke, she sounded like one from the Palace. No. Like those official wives looking picky and contemptuous at the concubines that just entered the residence. But Shen Miao was not one who would make unreasonable trouble. She did not even put the matter of Lu Wan-er in her heart so how would she be sensitive and jealous towards a person she met for the first time?

Luo Tan signed in her heart. Previously Tang Shu said that the pair of siblings had an outstanding appearance and she did not think too much when she saw Li Ke and only felt that he looked pleasing but after seeing this Li Mei, she then knew what feeling she felt. Luo Tan had always felt that out of all the females she knew, the most outstanding was Shen Miao. Not talking about her feature, Shen Miao had a dignified air from her bones that even females would be envious off. This Li Mei however had a completely different atmosphere. If one were to say that Shen Miao was a large peony in bloom, the king of flowers, then this female was a poppy, as there is a strong temptation, devilishly charms and beautiful.

Shen Miao said, "Young Lady Li is Great Liang citizen?"

"Exactly so." Li Mei looked at Shen Miao strangely and smiled, "Its just that one just came to Long Ye."

"Young Lady Li and Gentleman Li are Qin province people." Ji Furen smiled, "When they first arrived at Long Ye, they saw the notice on the city gates and saved Xie Jing Xing's life."

"Saw the notice when one just arrive?" Shen Miao looked at Li Mei with a smile but not a smile, "It that to say that His Highness has good luck? Or it is to say that Young Lady Li has good fortune?"

This time, everyone in the room heard the subtle hostility from Shen Miao. Li Mei was stunned and Li Ke took a step forward and bowed towards Shen Miao with a smile, "Since His Highness is alright, this lowly one and Older Sister would take a leave first. One had disturbed the residence for these days and one has offended."