Chapter 1

"You must devote yourself to me and the the others , you must served us all until you last breath." the God told the lion.

The lion swear to him to devoted his life until is last breath he will continue to served him be loyal to him hoping one day he will be a part of the clan and the God will be a apart of it.

"You must do whatever it takes to...." the God told the lion when the others are gone after the banquet and the cat who becomes the outcast leave. The lion promise the God he will do everything in his power to fulfill his desire despite the consequence the lion will face after that.

Time passed by and the present came Mirei was born as the loyal zodiac her mother gone crazy after learning the truth about her being past of the cursed zodiac, at the young age Mirei existence was erased in her parents memories and she became alone with no one to turn too.

At the new year's banquet every year the zodiac pays a dance tribute when its there turn and at that particular year Ayame Sohma is the chosen one to dance because its his year.

Everyone was busy preparing for the banquet and Mirei decided to take a stroll and she saw Yuki and Kyo fighting again. She decided to stop them from fighting.

"Stop fighting in the State." Mirei intervene.

"Tsk.. The loyal dog has come. I'm out of here!! You damn rat I will get my revenge on you!!" Kyo runs in the opposite direction and left Mirei and Yuki at the Sohma State hallway. After Kyo left Yuki collapsed fell on the floor and that had a labored breathing.

"YUKI! Are you okay!! Yuki!!!" Mirei tired to call Yuki who clutch his chest. Mirei grab Yuki gently and piggyback him even though she has a small frame compared to him she did her best to give her a piggyback ride. Due to her small frame she had a hard time caring Yuki from the hallway to Yuki's Resident until to where the banquet was held. Mirei felt her bones are breaking due to Yuki's built she reach the banquet hall and everyone was shock to see Yuki unconscious everyone got worried.

"Let him go!!" Hatori shoved Mirei away from Yuki and hit her back in the corner of the table and she felt pain. She secretly wince because of the pain she suffered.

"What did you do to him!!" Mirei was shock to Ayame's angered tone.

"I didn't do anything.." She answered back.

"If something happen to him we will never forgive you!" Ayame got angry at her without knowing the real reason why his brother collapse. Her heart sank when the only person who smiled to her turn its back on her. "Will the day come for me to got accept in this house?"

Yuki regained his consciousness and Akito entered the hall dressed. Everyone greet him and so does Mirei.

"What happened here?" Akito asked.

Shigure answered and at that time Mirei thought that maybe the Dog will side to her but no, instead of giving her a chance to explain what really happen Akito slapped her in front of everyone. 

"I told you your existence is to become loyal and don't cause problems!!" Akito said angrily.

Instead of asking her what truly happened all she got was a slap on the face. Everyone look at her with a smirk like telling her she deserved it.

"Yes, I'm sorry." Mirei bowed down to asked for forgiveness.

"You will be punished after this." Akito added and turn his back on MIrei. The party started and everyone was chatting happily while Mirei was in the corner of the room sitting alone looking at them with lonely eyes until one of Akito's servant come to get her.