New year's kiss

Bakugou's POV:

Everyone had gone home for the holidays.

It was just me and Todoroki.

Though Iida was coming to have a new years celebration with us. That would be good.

"Hey bakugou, Wanna invite anyone for new years" Todoroki asked Ready to go out and get the food,.

"No, but how about Sero" I asked, Todoroki said that was a good idea.

"Hey Bakugou, you okay" Todoroki asked concerne flooded in his voice.

"Yeah why?" I asked. It was a confusing question, I didn't understand.

"You seem upset" He said truthfully.

"I guess, it's just now that I'm with Kiri" I paused giving Todoroki the chance to butt in.

"You don't wanna be with Kiri?" He asked, confusion masked his face.

"No, it just" I didn't mean for it to sound like that.

"I just, I don't know what the old hag would say" I said truthfully.

"Fuck her, I don't care what my father thinks, Me being gay, or that im poly" He said.

"I guess you're right"

"Enjoy being with him, don't let your mum fuck it up" With that Todoroki left back to his room.he was right, I shouldn't worry about the old hag, fuck her.

I would enjoy being with the boy of my dreams.

Days had passed so had christman Todoroki and myself made ginger bread houses, That was a complete mess.

"Hey, what time did Iida say he would get here?" Todoroki said eating the remainder of his ginger bread house. New years eve was going to be a mess.

Iida ran through the doors and into Todoroki's arms giving him a kiss on the lips.

"I'm here" I said Iida looked over at me before hiding his head in Todoroki's neck. It was hilarious.

"Hey" Iida said moving his head to face me "Is anyone else coming?" he asked, I nodded my head.

"Your loverboy is" I said

"Sero?" Iida asked confidently, I started to laugh at how he new who I meant. With that Sero walked through the door.

"Hey, Im here" He said walking in to hug me. He whispered in my ear "Hes back" He said, I couldn't believe it.

I wrapped my arms around him tightly, His ex was really annoying. He couldn't let him go.

Todoroki and Iida looked confused. Sero's phone started to ring. "Give it here" I demanded.

Sero handed me his phone and I passed him off to Iida to hold him. Sero had hot tears racing down his face.

"Leave him alone" I said I was about to hang up when I heard him yell "What" I said putting the phone up to my ear.

"I just want him back," a voice rang over the phone.

"No, Hes in a committed relationship," I said Sero perked his head up, shaking his head. Iida and Todoroki looked jealous.

"Oh come on" He said as I hung up the phone, I proceeded to block his number. I handed Sero back his phone.

"Really" Sero said, annoyance in his voice, Iida still had his hands around sero's waist.

"Blocked," was all I had to say.