Truth

Kirishimas POV:

I couldn't get the image of bakugou shirtless out of my head, I could see his well toned body, It was perfect, and when I had him pinned under me at training

"Kirishima" I was brought out of my thoughts with Kaminari yelling at me " I'm thinking," I said knocking Kaminari into Shinsou.

"I just think how manly he is and how he's good competition," I said hesitation in my voice I wasn't lying just not telling the entire truth.

"Lies" I heard Mina say under her breath "What," Bakugou said looking at her with confusion. "nothing, it's your turn Kirishima," Mina said

We had played for an hour or two and it was now 5:30, "alright, I'll make dinner" The room erupted with praise and cheers as Bakugou spoke he just got off his bed and headed downstairs, I got up and followed him through the dorms.

"So, what are you gonna cook" I asked, curiously as I jumped up onto the kitchen top "Whatever will those animals" he said pulling random things out of random places. I sat there in silence for what felt like forever until he said something

"What is the first thing you think of when you hear my name?" that caught me off guard, I was shocked he would ask again, did he not believe me? I really didn't understand

"Like I said you're manly and good competition," I said trying to sound truthful, I was not the best liar and even I knew that.

"Lies" I heard him say quietly, I don't think I was meant to hear that but still I did, how could he say that to me, I didn't want to tell him that I thought of his half naked body and his abs or the thought of him pinned under me.

"I'm not lying," I said to myself, I heard a clinking sound as bakugou threw the spoon on the counter and walked over to me, I could feel his breath on my face as his firey eyes stared into mine, I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"You're a bad liar" he said letting out a small chuckle before turning around to finish whatever he was cooking. I sat there dumbfound by what had just happened, my brain wasn't working.

My eyes stalked him as he walked around the kitchen, I heard voices getting louder, it was the others, they made their way down the stairs and toward the common room. 

That's when I remembered what had happened earlier, how Bakugou called Kaminari by his first name, he never even called me by my last name yet him and Kaminari were on a first name basis.

The only people I knew were on a first name basis were Uraraka and Deku, they were dating though, so it made me wonder what Kaminari and Bakugou's relationship was. Who am I kidding Kaminari is head over heels for Shinsou, Everyone knows it, even Shinsou. So why was I so jealous?

"Shitty hair, get some plates" My thoughts were interrupted, Probably for the best. I jumped off the bench then walked over to the cupboard and grabbed out a few plates and some bowls, mainly because I saw Bakugou cooking soba for Todoroki.

"Here," I said putting the plates on the bench, I turned around to grab some cutlery, I grabbed a handful of everything before putting them next to the plates I had set down earlier, I jumped back up onto the bench.

"Shitty hair" I looked up to see bakugou staring at me, I was confused as to what he wanted now "Stop being salty and help me take these to the idiots over there," he said looking up from the food, he started to slowly walk over toward me.

"I'm not being salty," I said getting off the bench, walking over to the food, I felt a firm grip on my arm I turned to see Bakugou holding onto my arm 

"The one still in the pott is mine the one on the left are for Kaminari, Sero and Mina there the least spicy, The ones on the right are for you and Shinsou and the soba is for Todoroki, Im going to the bathroom" I stood there shocked as bakugou walked away.