So they sat like that, in silence, the only noise was Minho's tiny, saddening whimpers that faded as Minho picked his head up and wiped his tears on his sleeves. "I'm sorry." Minho said quietly. "No,, don't be sorry Minho, I'm sorry I even brought him up." Jisung looked at Minho with soft eyes.

"Jisung I'm the one who mentioned him first so I should appologize, you shouldn't have had to deal with me crying..."

"Jagi, it's not a problem, why should I be mad because you're just showing your emotions..."

Minho looked up and wiped off the few tears that still stained his cheeks, "Alright.. Now, should we go?" Minho looked at Jisung quetsionably. "YES, YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT THERE LETS GO!!!!!" Jisung exclaimed with excitement.

Minho smiled but it transitioned into an akward laugh, "I... kinda need an address." Jisung looked him in the eyes, "Minho?" Minho hummed questionally in response, "Uhm.. Do you mind if I dirve..?" Jisung asked before adding onto his question, "Because I wan't it to be a surprise." "But I'm the one taking you on the date." Minho responded, pouty. That made Jisung smirk, "Oh so it's a date now?"

Minho sighed

"I- I didn't mean it like that," Minho paused, a smirk painted his face. "But if you want to call it our first date then consider it done." Minho winked while Jisung was a flustered mess.

"Why not?" Jisung said with sudden confidence.

"Alright, now how about we start driving before the place closes."

Minho said with sarcasm edging his tone.

"Why would the place be clo-" Jisung took a quick glance at the time, his eyes lingering back to it, "Oh..." "Eeyeah so how about we, y'know." Lee Know said, putting the car in drive.

-------------

"Ta-Da!!"

Jisung shook his hands in a cute motion as the couple reached the entrance of the cafe.

It was a short, quite cozy and welcoming looking brick building sandwhiched between two larger ones that looked to be one a business and the other a dance studio. "Oh hey, that's where I sometimes practice dance, but only when our main studio is in use." Jisung hummed, looking over to the modern dance studio beside them. He really admired how much passion Minho had for dance.

I wish I could see him dance one day

Minho grasped Jisung's small hand in his, walking twords the entrance, "You first." Minho says in a fAnCy tone that makes Jisung giggle.

"Wa~"

Minho stood and looked at his surroundings, the inside was also made with brick walls, the ceilings were decorated with shiny blue and gold details. The tables were made of light wood and the chairs had white leather on them. The wall seats were covered in black leather and lucious greenery like vines and large vases were placed everywhere. The place was lit with bright, warm tone fairy lights with 3 main lights from the ceiling.

"C'mon! Let's find a seat!" Jisung's eyes sparkled with excitement that Minho just found SO DAMN CUTE.

"Ooo, how about that booth in the corner, 'cause it looks cozy...?" Minho suggested, pointing his finger to a little circular table with mostly wall seating and 2 chairs in the corner.

"Great choice..Jagi.."

Jisung brought his face close to Minho's ear, his breath hitting him in a way that made Minho sudder.

Minho smirked to himself at the way Jisung said that name, well... it was his new name now.

"Thanks, Princess."

Jisung's face turned light pink quite easily at the comment. He hid his face in his hands as they walked over to their table.

"Well... I guess we just wai-"

"MINHO HYUNG, JISUNG!?!?!?!"

"AHHH WHAT THE FU- oh, Hyunjin..."

Hyunjin, without asking, took a seat across from the two before hunching over with his fists on the table like he was demanding something.

"Spill."

"Uhh.. what?"

"SPILL THE TEA?!?!?"

Minho looked at Jisung confused, not knowing what Hyunjin meant.

"We've got none." Jisung just shrugged as innocently as possible.

"Oh really then?" Hyunjin smirked, "WHY WERENT THE BOTH OF YOU AT SCHOOL TODAY?!?!?"

"THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY ARENT YOU AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW?!!?"

Hyunjin scoffed playfully, "Left early, doctors appointment, also you guys obviously have something to tell me because theres no way it's not suspicious that I caught you two making out the other night." Jisung felt himself cringe at the remark while MInho just stared emotionless, "you guys have been acting weird, you BOTH weren't at school today, and now you're on a date while you should be at school."

Hyunjin took a deep breath after finishing his sentance.

"And you really expect me to belive you two got nothing going on?" He pointed a finger accusingly at the two.

"W-well uh.."

Jisung's words trailed off when he couldn't find anything else to say.

"It's none of your buiness." Minho stated haistly with a tiny hint of playfulness still in his voice. "But it is, because after all, I aaaaammmm, the one who caught you two sucking eachother's faces off in myyyyyyyyyy guest bedroom." Minho and Jisung looked at eachother and back at Hyunjin, "Fine we're together." Hyunjin gasped dramatically, throwing a hand over his heart, while Minho's jaw dropped also dramatically. "JISUNG WHY THE FU- freak, WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT NOW HE IS GONNA GO TELL FELIX AND THEN FELIX, LIKE THE KID HE IS WILL TELL EVERYONE."\

"Oops-"

---------------\

A/N: This chapter litterally had no direction.. any suggestions for chapter 20?