Chapter 343 - 355 Bald Donkey

He wanted to pull them out with his thick consciousness, but he found a suspicious place and wanted to rush over. Suddenly two figures blocked him one after the other.

The old man's pupils shrank suddenly and he said sternly: "Get out of the way! I don't want to fight Guiyuan Pavilion, but don't stop me to get those two arrogant boys go today!"

Pavilion Master Wen said unhurriedly: "It's guaranteed!"

Brother Zhong raised his eyebrows and said, "You came here and take action on the boundary of Guiyuan Pavilion, but Guiyuan Pavilion can't control you anymore? How about I go to the boundary of Tianyang Sect next time."

Although he left the city , but no matter how far away from the city it still belongs to the territory protected by Guiyuan Pavilion, so the reason for their action was fair and honest. The old
man was furious and slapped the two of them with his palm. Pavilion Master Wen and Brother Zhong attacked at the same time, but unexpectedly this was just a cover up by the old man, and his figure disappeared in front of the two people in a flash. Now it was the turn of Pavilion Master Wen and Brother Zhong to get angry. If someone really went wrong under their noses, there would be no need for Guiyuan Pavilion to exist. The two of them turned around and chased after him.

The old man didn't want to get involved with Pavilion Master Wen and the others at all. He only wanted to kill those two bastards. When they were dead, he could just apologize to Guiyuan Pavilion in the name of Tianyang Sect. Could it be that two outsiders could really get away with him? For rogue cultivators, can Guiyuan Pavilion and Tianyang Sect go to war? In the end it was nothing more than the past grievances.

But no matter how well he thought, he was still a step too late. He watched helplessly as his target was wrapped in a ball of light, stepped into a crack in space, and then completely disappeared from this area.
When the old man arrived, all the cracks in the space were closed, leaving no trace behind.

"The Sky-Splitting Talisman!" The old man was trembling with anger. "Where did they get the Sky-Splitting Talisman? Did you give it to them?"

Pavilion Master Wen and Brother Zhong also looked at each other in surprise. They didn't know about this either. Of course, in fact, their knowledge is limited. They only have this superficial experience after they came to the spirit world. How do they know what protective objects they have on them.
But seeing that the old guy was going crazy, the two of them were happy, and they were able to get the Sky Breaking Talisman and escape calmly, which was enough to show that these two little guys were lucky. They blocked the old guy for a while, which was considered a good thing that helped them.

The two has left, and Pavilion Master Wen is no longer polite to the old guy: "Whether we give it to them or not, what does it have to do with you? On the contrary, the master of this pavilion will personally asked the head of Tianyang Sect. Why did Tianyang Sect intervene in Guiyuan Pavilion? What's the deal? Humph, let's go."

"Okay, Pavilion Master." Brother Zhong smiled at the old man and followed Pavilion Master Wen back to the city.

"Ahhh!!!!"
The old man was so angry that he once again set off a spiritual storm on the spot.

The news of the three people outside the city still spread. They did not hide it from the public. Although they did not dare to get close, they could still identify the identity of the attackers from a distance, so there was a lot of movement in the city and Guiyuan Pavilion.

In the end, the disappearance of Cui Yi's master and apprentice in Guiyuan Pavilion also spread secretly. This made the cultivators and shops who had previously sided with Cui Yi to embarrass Gu Yao overtly or covertly, worried. How could they really think that Cui Yi was covering up the sky in Guiyuan Pavilion? For what other reason could Cui Yi leave? That was only given by the pavilion master himself, and Master Gu Yao didn't displease the pavilion master at all like they said before.
It's just that they can't find Gu Yao and Chi Changye at all.