Chapter 322 - 342 Guiyuan Pavilion

These cultivators are surrounded by spiritual beasts that are good at tracking, but Chi Changye has a potion with weird functions that Gu Yao helped him equip, and after using it, he can always make the tracking spirit beast lost its way and it will take some time to find it again.

The fox-like and mandrill-like spiritual beast made a thin, sharp cry, and the owner of the spirit beast said happily, "We found them! If we catch them this time, they will have to be tortured severely."

"Don't worry, if we can find them I won't let them go. Is there any force in Feichuan City that can compare with the Qi family? If it's Miss Chen Chan. It would be good to save her own life, and she should stay in Beiwang City honestly. Wait until young master Qi gone one step further. Even Guiyuan Pavilion may not be able to protect her! The Chen family is completely finished this time."

Suddenly, the tracking spirit beast let out a sharper cry, which affected people's heads and made them dizzy. The owner of the spirit beast looked at him warily. Looking around, the spirit beasts would not sound the alarm for no reason. The people with the highest cultivation level released their spiritual consciousness and found that several wild beasts were rushing towards them.

"It's nothing serious. A few desolate beasts ran over in a panic. Just go and get rid of them personally. They are just a few desolate beasts with little strength."

It didn't take long for those desolate beasts to rush in front of them. What happened next? But it was beyond their expectations. Before they could take action, the wild beasts exploded to death with several "bang bang bang" sounds. They were caught off guard, and blood splashed on them, making them very unhappy.
But at this moment, the tracking spirit beast stopped tracking the whereabouts of Chen Sheng and his party. Instead, it was attracted by the broken corpses and blood on the ground, and started licking it excitedly, as if it would not leave until it licked up the blood.

"What's going on? Come back quickly!"

The response the spirit beast got was that the broken corpses and blood had a smell that it liked very much, but the cultivator leading the team yelled impatiently, evil beasts are evil beasts, it doesn't matter which one they are always burden.
But the master of the spirit beast felt a thump in his heart. It was so strange that the desolate beast suddenly rushed out and blew themselves up. The behavior of the spirit beast was also weird.

"No, this is man-made. Someone plotted it for us. My spirit beast likes it, but the other desolate beasts like it. ...No, leave quickly!"

"What does it smell like? Where is the weird smell coming from? It smells terrible! "

"That's the potion used by some cultivators to trap wild beasts. Move quickly, the wild beasts are coming! "

Several more desolate beasts rushed over, and they also blew themselves up and exploded into a ball of flesh and blood. The smell was even stronger. At this time, there was a rumble and tremor in the ground under their feet, and there was the sound of birds flapping their wings in the sky.

"Let's go!"
"No, we are surrounded! "

On a tree far away, the black cat cub was so tired that he collapsed on the tree, with his limbs spread wide. He was exhausted. How could it be easy for him? He wanted to control those wild beasts with no intelligence and follow the order of his master. The smell of the potions and pills he brought there made him want to swallow them wholeheartedly, but thinking of the mission assigned by his master, he still tried hard to overcome this temptation and then controlled these wild beasts to rush towards the enemy in batches, and then made them self-destruct. The smell of the medicine and elixir melted into their flesh and blood spread quickly due to the special processing method. The wild beasts in the mountains had already rioted, and Chi Changye knew that his and Gu Yao's plan was successful, and Zaizai was indispensable.