Sulking Mosshead (ZoSan)

Start from the beginning

"I will after I get you to Chopper. After that, I won't bother you anymore."

His voice was serious and for a while, I just stood there...staring at my hand. I lost any excuse to give, thinking about it... it's part of my fault this happened to me. Karma is what they call. If I already stopped pulling this treatment earlier, then this would not have happened. Stupid, me!

I raised my gaze to meet his but I only see his retreating back going straight to the galley's door. And hearing him calls Chopper outside made me scoffed.

And a chuckle escaped my lips.  For Pete's sake, Chopper wasn't even a real doctor, Zoro! The kid was just 15 years old, a mere highschool student. Well, maybe Chopper knows how to apply first aid. Maybe that mosshead was panicking greatly and because we got used on calling for Chopper for medical reasons in the set, it was the first thing that came inside his goddamn moss for brain.

That's a marimo for you!

Deciding to take a rest on the sofa next the door, Chopper entered the galley, panicky. He immediately approached me, carrying his first aid kit.

"Zoro said you hurt your hand."

"I just burnt it accidentally. It wasn't that bad. Don't worry about it, Chopper."

"But from the look of Zoro's face and the sound of his voice calling my name, it made me think that you're life's in danger! You worried me, Sanji, don't you know that? Lemme see your hand, please."

I decided not to answer and extended my hand for him to see. It's still stinging and the burnt feeling has left a bitter taste in my mouth. And Chopper started applying first aid to it.

He put a cooling thingy on it and I was relieve by the coolness it brought, the stinging got less and my heart settled quite now. But I was busy looking out the door, looking for any sign of that stupid algae. But gets disappointed when I couldn't even spot any green thing passing or standing outside (from the little window on the door).

"Done! Don't let it get wet and I suggest you check that out to a real doctor, I just did what I'm suppose to do."

"It's okay, Chopper. I think my hand will heal faster when you're the one treating it. You're still the best doctor here."

"Compliment like that won't make me happy, you bastard." He said while doing that weird dance of his character. Looks like our little doctor adapted that mannerism from his character that made me shake my head in amusement.  "Oh, by the way. Luffy is waiting outside...hmm, for a while now?"

"Tell him his lunch would be ready soon. And can you call Nami-san and Robin-chan for me? I would really appreciate it if they could lend me a hand."

"Sure thing!" Chopper gladly adheres.

"Thanks, Doctor."

After the dinner, everyone went back to taping. We just got some of our scene to shoot so we're just waiting for our roll. 

While waiting, I let myself relax while taking a smoke at the back of the sunny. Facing the moonless night sky. The wind is chilly but it doesn't compare the cold treatment the marimo was giving me.

The green head was true to his words earlier. I didn't say it like that, he just decided on it! That bastard!

I tried talking to him but he was busy looking for ways to shift his attention to others. Of course, everyone notice this little shit we're doing. I can feel all their eyes boring at me when I tried talking to Zoro then the greenhead will immediately turn his back at me. Can you believe that?!