𝐗𝐢. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

"So you understand what your task would be" Visenya spoke up first, they had been through this many times over the past week. And yet Helaena still couldn't remember just everything.

Visenya couldn't believe how hard it was for Helaena to follow the instructions she gave her. She wondered if Helaena was this hard with her septa growing up.

But then again she didn't know, she wasn't there for Helaena. She never watched her grow up.

"Helaena answer me, before I get Aegon"

Helaena sighs as she stands up and walks over to the map "You and Aegon would fight, with your men. While I took to the sky's to burn strongholds in Dorne"

A smile almost appeared on the stern women's face, Helaena had done it. Well half of it. There was still alot to do.

"Your almost four moons with child Visenya, are you sure it's a great idea for you to fight"

"Rhaenys did it, I can do it"

"Well I never knew that" Helaena muttered taking a step back.

"It's not me any of us are worried about Littlest dragon, it's you"

"I can fight, I'm a good dragon rider"

"But not fighter, all you need is to make sure that drag-"

"Saphira"

"Saphira is able to defend herself and you littlest dragon"

"I know, When are we going to dorne"

"That I don't know. You'll have to ask Aegon"

"Of course I have to ask" She sighs.

"Not use to needing permission to do things"

"No, it's just Aegon is well"

"I'm what" The deep voice of the brother is heard as both Targaryens look at the doorway.

"Aegon" Visenya greeted him as he looked over at Helaena, waiting for a greeting of him. After a few seconds of silence he gave up rolling his eyes.

"I should see to my lady" Helaena says quickly going to walk past her brother.

"Is she not your lady sister" He reminds her.

"Thats is what I meant" Helaena recorrects herself walking out. Leaving the elder two alone.

************************************

"Helaena are you sure, you are up to fighting" Valera asks.

"Yes yes I have to do something to help, so far I've been useless" Helaena whispered "I've been useless I'm whole life and now I have my siblings near all I am is some sort of breeding thing"

"And yet I'm sure the king does not treat you that way"

"He doesn't, but he can be frustrating alot"

"That's what siblings do"

Helaena turns around looking at Valera "I never had siblings when I was younger. And now everything has completely changed. All I have is saphira"

"The grey queen"

Helaena nods "She may not be as large as Vhagar or taht bloody scary beast my brother calls a dragon"

Valera laughs lightly "Balerion Helaena"

"I've not been anywhere near Vhagar or even Balerion"

"Do you wish to see them at all?"

"No I think I'd be burn to death, Sahpira I trust and my nephews hatchling. Those are the only dragons I'm going to ever go near"

"I think you will be able to fight, you just need to keep focused to your task my queen"

She smiles softly "Indeed"

************************************

The grey dragon could be spotted by the windows and courtyard of kingslanding castle.

The grey beauty had gotten use to the sky's of kingslanding, and soon would get use to being a war dragon. As her rider would get use to the war, she had to.

Saphira landed with a small growl as Helaena climbed down from her. She stopped as Saphira rubbed the side of her head a against her riders. Making Helaena break out in a grin, Saphira may not be a war dragon or useful to the seven kingdoms yet.

But Helaena and Saphira had a better bond then her siblings did with there dragons.

An - A short filler chapter before we get to dorne :)