𝐈𝐱. 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧

𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧

Helaena had woken up early as she sat on the couch in her chambers staring at the stone wall.

She had did what Visenya was upset about, there would be no questions on whether her and Aegon had consummate their marriage now.

Nothing would tear down what Aegon and Visenya had spent years building. Nor would Helaena let house Targaryen be teared down by them. She would do everything in her power to help keep what was her brothers.

Even if she didn't want to, even if she wanted to run and hide away on dragonstone again.

Everything changed for her the minute she stepped foot off dragonstone. And the next time Aegon went to Dorne. She knew she would be at his side.

He couldn't risk Visenya losing the babe she carried.

Helaena snapped out her thoughts as she heard him speak. She did not look at him, keeping her gaze on.

"How long have you been awake sister"

"I do not know" She whispers turning to him "My lady should be here soon, perhaps you should leave"

"Helaena"

"Yes Aegon"

"Was it too much" he mutters, He didn't want Helaena to regret anything or be hurt.

"No. We have done our duties, As we should have from the start"

"I shall have moon tea sent to you before your lady came come"

"Moon tea" She questions, she knew what it was and why people used it. What she did not know was why he was offering to have it sent to her.

"Helaena I shall not force a bloody child on you, I have my heir and another on the way"

"You would allow me to take it"

He nods slightly, yes he had offered it to her. Did he want her to take it no He needed there house to carry on and the thought of Helaena giving him a babe wasn't a bad idea.

Helaena sighs hesitating on what to say next "You do not need to brother"

Aegon nods as he walks over to her kissing her forehead before walking out. Allowing her to be alone for some time before her lady arrived.

************************************

"Where have you been"

"With our sister, it has been done" Aegon states as Visenya nods slightly, drinking whatever was in her glass.

"Good and let us hope a child follows soon"

He rolls his eyes pulling a map out and placing it on his desk "Helaena will be the one burning down the strongholds and whatever fucking moves"

"And we shall take the men?"

"I shall take the men, yes, Helaena would be no were near the battle. Just in the skys burning Dorne down to fucking ground"

"Their kingdom will be nothing but ash and bone. When we are done with them" Visenya admits walking over to the table pointing to Dorne on the map "They shall regret taking her from us, at first this was just war. But now it is a vendetta of fire and blood"

"Indeed it is and if a single hair on our Helaenas head is out of place they will know true rage"

"Almost sounds like you care for the littlest dragon brother. Watch one might think the king truly has feelings"

He stays quiet as Visenya smirks.Whatever was happening between Aegon and Helaena. Was different from what Aegon and Rhaenys ever had.

And half of the time their arguments amused the stern queen. And the other half well it made her happy knowing Helaena was with them. But she'd never admit that to anyone. Because Visenya knew better. Show no feelings or weaknesses. So then no one could target her family again.

The loss of Rhaenys was too much and she would not go through that again.

************************************
Helaena stood up as she patted her outfit down "I do not like this"

"It is your houses colour Helaena" Valera reminds her "And you are now a Queen"

"I do not wish to have to wear red and black the rest of my days" She whines like a child as she stops "Ugh your right I am no child nor normal lady"

"No you aren't"

She turns around facing Valera "But I am not Visenya or Rhaenys"

Valera smirks knowing her queen was plotting something once again.

"My riding gear is black, I shall wear red for today"

"Your a fool sometimes"

"Maybe i am, but no will ever know"

Valera laughs as Helaena let's her hair fall down "Helaena I thought you wished for your hair to be braided"

"I ahve changed my mind. You know Aegons close lords or whatever they are wish for me to take there daughters as lady's"

"And will you"

"No because I know better. I do not know any of those lords I was raised on dragonstone far from them all" She mutters "And that mafe me realise one thing, I can only count on myself and a few of those around me. You being one"

"And your siblings"

"I do not know them still, it had been a moon nearly. And yet I still feel like an outsider"

"I'm sure that shall All change Helaena" Valera whispering wrapping her arms around her back "As you are the most sweetest person I've ever met. It shall take you time to fully settle in"

"I know, but I do not wish to be a replacement for Rhaenys nor do I wish to be Visenya"

"Your not. They will be remembered as conquerers. And you, you will be rembered as the peoples princess and queen"

An - a filler chapter begore we get to Helaena and her moments of the war. Also thank you all so much for 10k reads.

I didn't think people would like this, but here we are.