𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Helaena was immediately escorted to chambers in the palace; she had not been allowed a minute to herself since stepping foot off the ship. She couldn't even check if Saphira was fine, that the flight was safe.

But she didn't dare say a thing, nor did her lady Valera. Kings Landing was different; it was not just some island in the middle of the sea. It was the capital, a place with a city. A place that had a king and Queen.

As they showed Helaena her chambers, she was left alone as she entered them. She was not allowed to leave unless accompanied by Valera or a guard. She thought it foolish as she was allowed to do as she pleased on dragonstone.

But once again she had to remember this was not dragonstone, she was not alone. Not anymore.

"The rooms are nice" Valera spoke up as Helaena gave her a simple nod in return "They wish for you to join them for dinner"

"They do not wish it, they demand it" Helaena re-corrected Valera "Everything is changing"

"For the best, with the wedding you will become his other queen"

"Rhaenys was his Queen and Visenya is still his Queen. What makes anyone think I want to be queen let alone a princess"

"We are no longer on dragonstone princess, we are in the capital surrounded by many noble people and a war is still going on"

"He could still change his mind before weeks end" Helaena states, falling back onto the bed.

"I do not think it's that easy Helaena" Valera whispers "Now get up, you must change before dinner, You've been on a ship for hours"

She sighs getting up as she looks at Valera "Let's hope tonight goes well, not for them but for me"

************************************

Helaena walked into the dining room, just knowing Aegon and Visenya were on the other side. Sitting at the table, talking about her.

As she entered she stopped seeing the largr table, Aegon sat at the top, and Visenya sitting at his left.

Visenya's eyes turn to Helaena "Come sit"

Helaena doesn't move for a few more seconds before walking over, She knows where she is supposed to sit. But even at the thought of sitting next to Aegon, sitting were Rhaenys would have hurt her.

So instead she takes a seat next to Visenya, not surprising Aegon.

"I hope you enjoy the food" Aegon mutters to her as Helaena watches a person place a plate of something in front of her.

Helaena is quiet as she eats, not paying attention to what Visenya and Aegon speak of. It has nothing to do with her, she doesn't even know why she is here.