𝐗𝐢𝐢𝐢.𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬

It didn't take long for the grey dragon to take flight, Helaena and her dragon had never fought. But Helaena didn't have time to learn, not when there was a fight below, not when this was the first time Aegon & Visenya truly needed her.

Helaena wore some sort of red riding gear, which Visenya had made for her of course it was bloody red. And Saphira was supposed to be wearing a saddle.

But Helaena had left that in king's landing, on purpose. Helaena still stood by her comment that dragons were no pets, especially not.

It took a few minutes for the grey dragon to fly back down slightly. High enough that no one could harm her, but low enough to follow the command she awaited her rider to say.

Helaena could hear the roars of the two larger dragons, they weren't near but the roars of The black dread and Vhager were loud.

Louder than the smaller grey one.

She sat up straight as she looked around, then to Saphira who looked a bit startled. Just like Helaena was. All she had to do was say one word.

But she couldn't because it would cause too much harm, she wasn't a fighter she was no true Targaryen.

Helaena had never wanted to harm anyone well but Aegon.

"Gida ilagon" (Calm down) Helaena whispered as Saphira let out a growl as Helaena looked back down at the bloody war ground below her.

She sighed, it had only been a few minutes, but it had felt like she had been in the sky for hours.

One word Helaena, say it. This is for Rhaenys, a sister you never knew. Because of them.

She let out a shaky breath then said it "Dracarys"

************************************

Saphira wasted no time on listening to her riders command, with that one word everything below them began setting in flames.

Helaena didn't look at the ground. Because if she did, all the guilt she had pushed back would start again. She'd end up fleeing and failing the one thing she was supposed to do.

There was no need for her to say the word again, as Sahpira kept setting things and people on fire.

Helaena had no idea where Aegon and Visenya were now. She didn't even know if they were still fighting. All she could do was keep her eyes on Saphira as the dragon did the one thing Helaena was useful for.

After a few more minutes Helaena goes to give Saphira the command to fly higher but before she can Saphira lets out a loud roar......one of pain.

Helaena looks down at Saphira in terror. Something had hit her dragon, someone had seen her.