So drone. Why are we here.

Even if I knew I wouldnt say. Its not my place to reveal tessas plans. Youll find out when you enter the office. She replied jeane following close behind.

Your flippant for a worker drone arent you. Jeane remarked.

And your mouthy for a street urchin inside one of the fanciest manors in all of the galatic empire. She shot back.

Bitch jeane thought to himself.

Just then a worker drone jumped in front of them carrying a tray of medicine.

N you idiot you almost tripped me. What are you doing? J exclaimed taking a step back.

Oh sorry j. I just finished giving louisa her sleep medicine she should be out in a bit and hey who are your friends are these the people who tessa plans to.

Before n could continue j pressed her hand to his mouth.

N, don't reveal tessas plans to outsiders. You know the rules.

N nodded then looked to jeane and his eyes softened. When j removed her hand from his mouth he smiled weakly.

It greats to have you here... he wouldve have loved you. N said then froze. Oh no I said too much. Gotta go.

The butler drone rushed off with the medicine and nearly tripped again.

J shook her head. Idiot. Follow me.

The three continued and jeane looked into the room where n walked out of to see a near empty room save for a bed with a curtain covering it and the figure of a groaning woman her eyes like red balls as they looked right at jeane making it freeze.

It cant be... james. The name resonated in jeanes head as he felt himself being pulled. James you returned to me after so long please come to the light so I can see you.

Jeane felt his body jerk toward the figure as he couldn't resist the command walking toward the red eyes.

A pair of arms grabbed him but stopped when they met the eyes of the woman.

Lady louisa this is the boy tessa told you about... the one your husband wrote about. J explained her normally agitated voice soft.

The red eyes closed and crying was heard.

Of course j. Im sorry im so sorry. I miss him so much. I shouldn't have used my powers again. Im sorry jeane. I hope you enjoy your new life here in the manor. Louisa said her crying softening as her body began to slowly fall to the bed and she fell asleep.

J immediately grabbed jeane and pulled him out of the room.

Are you just stupid or do you have a wish to defy me.

What was that?

Listen... we are going to talk to tessa. Your here to talk to her and nobody else. Don't talk with the staff, don't look at anybody, and certainly don't go into any rooms j smacked him. Your lucky I got you before she did something drastic.

Drastic how. Jeane was worried at how much pressure he felt when he thought about that womans ability to command him and how she could do whatever she wanted to him with that ability. Figures the elliots have powerful mutants like that on the payroll.

Wait didn't n say that was a lady louisa... doesn't that mean she is an aristocrat. Could she be one of tessas relatives.... Her mother perhaps... and who is james... the father... the brother. Jeane followed while thinking about this unaware that abbie was holding his hand.