continuation

She smiled at them, trying to avoid any conflict by simply doing nice gestures.

They groaned, as Henry sat back down, crossing his arms.

C: "Well? May I?" She took out a notepad and a pen.

Henry rolled his eyes, leaning back in his chair whilst reading out what he wants, ordering the exact same for William, not even letting him speak and interrupting her.

C: "I'll be with you shortly." She said, as she walked off. She smiled, knowing that the man was too overprotective over the other to allow the other one to speak... what a bunch of nonsense.

William blinked at Henry.

H: "Okay, look, I don't like her, she's annoying. Just eat what I'm getting."

W: "You didn't need to, It's fine. None of this really seems much appetising at all."

H: "If you're not hungry, just say so. We can share a donut if that's all you want."

W: "Fine, sure, I haven't had any breakfast anyway. Just don't waste any of our money."

William crosses his arms, and so does Henry, and they stare at eachother for a second, blinking, before the female cashier returned with their two yellow glazed donuts.

They both stare down at their plates disappointedly, then yawn, leaving coins on the table before picking up their donuts and leaving.

W: "This place was a waste of time. I'm sorry."

H: "Hey, no no, it's fine. It was funny."

W: "Having my fucking fingers ripped off wasn't."

Henry smirked and chuckled immaturely. William crossed his arms and rolled his eyes too, walking with him, smiling slightly.

W: "So, where now? What are we gonna plan and do?" William gave him the puppy eyes, getting cold already.

H: "We could go sit in a park and talk about what to do next, even if I already told you everything, you kind of just blanked out everything I said."

William quickly responded,

W: "No no no, it wasn't like that at all! I apologise. I was just thinking about it!" William tried to make up an excuse not to disappoint Henry.

Henry shrugged.

H: "It's fine, believe me. Just come with me."

Henry pat William on the head before walking ahead.