WILLIAM WHAT THE FU

[tw: smut]

Henry pushed William down onto the desk, whilst William blushed and moaned.

They were both so sensitive after the hassle they just caused.

The bed was messy, there were pillows on the floor. Scratch marks on the bedframe.

Tears, sweat and drool ran down William's face, as he continued to heavily breathe.

Henry grabbed his head and pulled it back, bringing his face extremely close to the side of William's neck, literally breathing on him.

He ran his hand up his body, from his back, to his neck, and lightly choked him.

William whimpered and rolled his eyes back, opening his mouth and drooling on the desk underneath him.

He held tightly onto it, whilst Henry pulled his head back even more.

Henry sat up, letting go of his neck after making William light headed.

William chuckled as he drooled, furrowing his eyes, not focusing them yet staring ahead.

Henry smiled, and held onto his back, pressing against him again.

He spat down onto himself, and slowly began sliding himself in.

William grunted and moaned, gripping the table, whilst Henry was holding onto the wall ahead of him.

William looked back at Henry whilst Henry leaned closer to him, pulling his head back again.

H: "Stay."

William obediently did as he was told, and continued to stare at the wall, despite wanting to desperately stare at his boyfriend fuck him.

Henry placed his hand back onto the wall, gripping it whilst also gripping onto William's back, both of them moaning.

Henry suddenly pushed himself in all the way, causing William to shriek from both pleasure and pain.

He arched his back desperately, whilst Henry praised him for being so good towards him.

William continued to stare at the wall like a cross eyed loser, before his smile faded away and he stared at the picture infront of himself.

Henry has already gone wild, and has already began shuffling his hips back and forth at a rapid pace, his heavily breaths filling William's ears.

Too bad, William was too focused on questioning himself.

Why was he being stared down by a picture of his wife whilst being fucked?

Suddenly, his head was pushed into the wall as Henry pressed more and more against him desperately.

William moaned and furrowed his eyes, almost stress reliefing. Reliefing to him to feel this stuff, after dreaming of it for ages.

The side of his face pressed against the cold wall, and Henry continued to move back and forth.

There was no longer silence.

William was loud, he was whimpering and moaning. Very loud. He felt almost everything in him. Who knew someone so immature, chill and happy, and who also sits like a girl, could be so vicious in bed?

Henry panted heavily as he shut his eyes half way, literally moving quicker and quicker each time.

Both of them were heavily sweating, but that didn't matter. They loved every second of this.

William moaned like a bitch, desperately demanding for more, whilst he arched his back and pressed deeply against Henry, whimpering loudly at how much deeper it felt inside of him.

Pressed all against his walls, it did hurt, but it felt so good at the same time.

His dick wasn't too far off from his g-spot, and lord, if it was there, he would've exploded.

Henry would've had to wear ear defenders if he was to hit that certain spot inside of Afton, otherwise he would shatter the windows.

Henry all of a sudden grabbed William and stood back, pulling him up.

William, confused, opened his eyes and stared at Henry's face.

William was now sitting on the desk, and Henry quickly slammed himself back into him, causing William to moan loudly.

Henry quickly covered his mouth, holding the back of his thigh, whilst William wrapped his legs around Henry's waist.

He placed his hand above William's shoulder, holding onto the wall, whilst holding the side of his thigh.

William wrapped his arms around Henry's neck and cheek, Henry desperately leaning even closer to him.

Henry and William stared into eachother's eyes as this went on, and their loud breaths filled the silence.

The picture frame fell down behind William, since his head was slamming into it so much.

He moaned louder and louder, digging his face into Henry's neck, whilst Henry panted louder, obviously getting there.

William started biting Henry's neck, and Henry whimpered for a second before playing it off cool by heavily breathing more.

Obivously, William wasn't dumb, and heard that.

Gave him enough motivation to continue.

He shut his eyes and smiled, beginning to bite and suck onto his neck, desperately giving him hickeys.

He ran his face slowly down and lower, to his collarbones, continuing to fill him with hickeys.

Henry didn't mind this, but continued, holding onto William's shoulder.

He pushed him back after a solid minute, and returned the flavour.

He held William's shoulder and then pushed him against the wall more, leaning down to his neck, heavily breathing on him.

William blushed and drooled, holding onto him, placing his hand onto his chest, whilst Henry continued to tower over him.

Henry lowered himself more and started biting and kissing onto William's neck, causing him to lean his head back into the wall and moan.

Henry continued to move back and forth desperately, trying to keep up the pace whilst giving William a few hickeys, before William pushed his head away.

Henry looked at him confused for a second, before William started making out with him.

Henry, shocked, blushing, continued to move even faster, shutting his eyes whilst making out with him back.

William leaned his head back and held the back of Henry's head, wrapping his legs tighter around him whilst they continued to move back and forth.

Sweat and drool was on the table, and so was in the bed. William would be glad to sleep in that bed now, now that it smells like Henry.

H: "H-Haaahhh...~ W- Will, I'm-"

W: "I know, I know."

H: "S- Should-"

W: "Of course not! I wouldn't- hff, know what to do after!"

Henry panted, then steadily slowed down, stopping moving whilst inside of him.

William smiled widely and looked up at Henry, who's eyes were half closed.

They were both exhausted, and William was much worse.

They sat still for a bit, Henry holding onto William's thighs whilst he stared down at William's chest.

William, who just patiently waited, stared at his face.

It was silent for a bit, but then William moved on purpose, smiling widely at Henry.

Henry shivered and moaned, gripping William's thighs.

H: "Don't."

William chuckled at him, holding the back of his head and pulling him close on purpose, so that there would be movement down there.

Henry yet again shook and whimpered.

Edging at it's finest.

H: "Just get on your knees."

Henry pulled out and held himself, moving back.

William shivered, and nodded obediently, getting down the desk and getting on his knees immediately.

Henry grabbed the back of William's head as he moved closer, and pushed him down on him.

William smiled widely at this, and let Henry move his head however way he wished.

Henry put a hand on his own hip and started thrusting down his throat, whilst also moving his head back and forth.

Henry let a stress reliefing sigh, before quickly pulling William's head off.

Henry started jerking off in his FACE.

William stared with furrowed eyes and a wide mouth, obviously drooling over this.

Henry decided to leave his husband in a mess, and decided to jizz all over his face, sighing.

William shut his eyes and blushed, grabbing Henry's dick and beginning to jerk off.

Holy shit.

It felt so fucking huge in his hands, he finally felt so happy, he'd been wanting this since forever.

Henry put his hands on his hips and sighed, pushing himself back and forth whilst William jerked him off rapidly.

After he was done, he put his hands back on William's shoulders and heavily breathed, smiling at him.

William smiled back, blinking to avoid getting anything in his eyes.

H: "Wow... you look, uh."

W: "Fascinating."

H: "You want to uhh... go again?"

William stared at him blankly.

Obvious sign of yes. He began blushing, and grinning.

Henry awkwardly smiled and blushed even more.

H: "Okay then. Back to the bed."

William sat up and licked his mouth from the cum that was dripping down.

Henry walked over and bent him over on the bed, jerking off again and spitting on himself before quickly entering William again.

They both moaned, whilst William whimpered.

W: "Jeeesus Christ!!"

William sighed, whilst Henry held his wrists together at his back and pulled his arms as he thrusted into William quickly.

William extremely loudly moaned, began to moan and whimper his name, beginning to beg at how good that felt.

Henry laughed and blushed, straightening his back and moving even faster.

The bed was very loudly creaking.

Michael unlocked the door, and yawned, holding Elizabeth's head.

Evan ran in, and so did Elizabeth.

Michael closed the door, putting a small bag of groceries on the floor.

He looked around and blinked.

M: "Dad??"

Suddenly, he heard the most terrifying noises.

The shrieks of his father.

"A- AAHHH!~ FUCKK!~ HENRY!~"

What. The. Fuck.

Michael stared ahead, confused, yet understanding.

His jaw dropped.

Evan and Elizabeth.

Oh no.

Elizabeth was half way up the stairs already, crying, thinking that his father is in danger.

Michael ran up the stairs and grabbed onto Elizabeth.

M: "Let's not go there! Haha! Let's go downstairs, come on."

E: "But daddy!!! What if he's in troubleee?"

M: "He's uhh, no he's not, he's just having fun."

E: "What does fuck mean?"

M: "Nothing. Now come on down, I bought cookies for you."

Elizabeth pushed Michael off and giggled, smiling, going down the stairs.

"Jesus Christ, have some manners. If you're gonna bring women over, at least don't do it when mom is coming over." Michael thought.

Evan stayed at the bottom of the stairs and stared at them two.

M: "What?? Don't ask, and don't go up there yet. You're not allowed. Now go sit with Elizabeth at the kitchen and wait for mom to get back."

Evan stared at him and nodded, turning around and running to Elizabeth, who's ravegging through a bag of food.

How cute, for Michael to do the groceries whilst his stubborn father couldn't, because he's always riding Henry's dick.

The two up there continued to fuck the shit out of eachother, meanwhile there was a knock on the door.

Michael was halfway up the stairs, and decided to not go up there, even if the door was wide open.

Suddenly, it went quiet.

William turned around and stared at Henry, who was still going.

W: "Shhh!"

Henry stopped and stared at him.

H: "Me?? Shh?! You've been screami-"

W: "No! Shhh for a second!"

They both listened to the door knock downstairs, and footsteps from Michael to the door.

William slowly turned at Henry.

Henry smiled awkwardly as he slowly pulled out.

W: "Move! And close the door! Why'd you leave it wide open?!"

Henry panickedly chuckled and moved back, pulling his pants back up.

William sighed and pulled his boxxers up, taking off his ripped pants.

He went in the closet to look for a new pair.

W: "Quickly go down and distract the kids!"

H: "Okay, okay!"

Henry opened the door and ran down the stairs, staring at Michael and Eleanor.

"Oh, jesus christ." Henry thought to himself.

Eleanor glared at him, crossing her arms as she walked in.

EL: "I really wonder why you're here."

H: "What?! You know why I'm here!"

Michael chuckled at what his mother was implying. Luckily, Michael wasn't a snitch.

Elizabeth and Evan remained quiet beside Michael, Elizabeth still stuffing her mouth with food joyfully.

EL: "Where is he?" Eleanor asked.

William ran down the stairs, almost tripping and falling down, staring at Eleanor in the door way, jaw dropped.

Elizabeth dropped the bag of cookies, and Michael groaned, whilst Evan followed.

They ran to their father.

"Daddy, daddy! What happened?" They asked.

W: "What? What happened??"

Michael stared at them, knowing he was fucked.

H: "So, do you just let yourself in your ex husband's house whenever you please to?"

EL: "I need to. These are my kids too. Moron." She glared at him, calling Elizabeth and Evan over.

William stared at them confused, whilst they went to their beloved mother.

"I hate that bitch." William thought.

Eleanor stared at their necks, and glared.

EL: "So, what's, all of this?" She gestured to her own neck, whilst staring at them.

They both blushed and looked at eachother, before staring back at her and covering themselves.

Michael chuckled.

EL: "Whatever. I'll be back with them on Monday." She held their hands and walked out the door, closing it.

They all stared at eachother, and Michael burst out laughing.