But she is your girlfriend???

Reputation goes to folklores house for a party and she gets really drunk what will happen if lover finds her girlfriend drunk and claims she has a girlfriend when her girlfriend is really her...
———————————————
Reputation was at folklores house because there was a party. Evermore, red, 1989, folklores, speak now, fearless, Taylor and midnights were all there to witness reputation get drunk.

"Reputation get down from the counter or you are gonna have champagne problems later." Evermore said. "Like any of you care." Rep slurring her words. "I think we should call lover." Midnights said.

"Good idea let's do that." 1989 said. Midnights grabbed reputations phone and called lover.

L: hey baby are you okay
M: lover it's midnights and i think your girlfriend is drunk
L: of course she is im coming to get her now.
M: thank you see you later

"Okay finished calling lover and she's coming now." Midnights said. "Okay thank god. Reputation is starting to get insufferable." 1989 said. A few minutes later lover came in and saw rep standing on the counter. "She's really drunk." Midnights said. Lover saw her girlfriend on the kitchen counter. "Heyyyyyyyyy pretty girrrrrrllllllllll." Rep said. "Come on we are going home." Lover said.

"I can't go home with you I don't know you." Rep said. "I want my girlfriend to be a good girl and come to the car." Lover said. Reputations eyes started to water. "Oh no here we go again." Debut said. "For once I actually agree with you." Folklore said.

Lover dragged reputation out of folklores house as she continued to cry. "Bye loooosssseeerrrrs. I'm going in the car with a pretty girl." Rep slurred. "Oh my god fucking finally rep is gone." 1989 said. "Oh. I'll tell her you wanted her gone." Midnights said. "Don't you fucking dare." 1989 threatening her girlfriend.
—————————————
Hello and welcome I love the dynamic of rep and lover being girlfriends cause they are and I love them so much. I ship lover and rep so much anyways hope you guys like it.